Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well That Was Creepy Mission....

Silenterr

I had an Ex do his Javelin thing and somehow i got a Javelin stuck in my back with an Ancient's dead body flopping around.

i hope it aint gonna be fixed cause it's epic...

It would be cool if infested had some special atribute like:

if you kill 10 of them in a row and dont burn/explode/freeze them the pieces fuze and create a biger treat

(why not a baby phorid?)

------------------------------

Good guy Infested. Watches you murder all his pals then attacks by himself.

Seriously though an enemy type like that would be super creepy.

this could be badass too....

a litle leaper watch yu kiling his friend then he eat his mate dead corpse too become stronger

-------------------------------

or if you kill a lot of them too fast survivors get away and fuze to face you....

w/e

i just want some creepy crazy badass ennemies

Edited by Tsoe

awesome bug :D

now just imagine your flashlight would not have worked too (as it is a common bug on infested missions) ... uuuuuuuhrgh - all dark... heeeelp!

thats the bright side of playing a beta - make this a rare random event with other creepy stuff like weird noises for ppl playing solo ;)

Since the words 'The' and 'Stalker' keeps getting highlighted.... most likely there's a endgame boss call 'The Stalker'

And with a lot of talk about a Rogue Tenno that helps the Opposing Factions.... yeah.... lot of crazy going to happen. Just hope that it's not that much powerful than other bosses. Wouldn't wana get mission stuck and lose all the lives.

Infected Leaper that follows you around does get that Stalker Idea, and since it's probably going to be a current easter egg until they get it 100% done, it's going to freak more people out than excite them for the upcoming idea of a new enemy.

If it does become a Boss... I wonder what Warframe parts it would drop at its planet location. Be interesting to get the parts of a Rogue Tenno to play as when he's defeated like 20 times :P

Infested_Leaper.jpg

It's watching you

Eh, I took that screenshot for the wiki XD

Since the words 'The' and 'Stalker' keeps getting highlighted.... most likely there's a endgame boss call 'The Stalker'

And with a lot of talk about a Rogue Tenno that helps the Opposing Factions.... yeah.... lot of crazy going to happen. Just hope that it's not that much powerful than other bosses. Wouldn't wana get mission stuck and lose all the lives.

Infected Leaper that follows you around does get that Stalker Idea, and since it's probably going to be a current easter egg until they get it 100% done, it's going to freak more people out than excite them for the upcoming idea of a new enemy.

If it does become a Boss... I wonder what Warframe parts it would drop at its planet location. Be interesting to get the parts of a Rogue Tenno to play as when he's defeated like 20 times :P

There already is a new secret enemy unit called the Stalker right now. But having slender-leaper as an actual "character" in-game would be awesome XD Also, the first thing i thought of while reading this story was Herobrine ._. I'm weird

There already is a new secret enemy unit called the Stalker right now. But having slender-leaper as an actual "character" in-game would be awesome XD

People have confirmed it and the DEs are not saying a thing about it.... how does that look to you? And the minute after I mention it, this thread's Necro highlighting goes out. Gives me idea that what I posted is true and the DEs don't want me spoiling stuff like that :P

Didn't think anyone would care that I would post my idea of a Secret Boss and just go removing everything they did. I'm surprized they didn't remove my post along with it to keep it secret :L

Also, the first thing i thought of while reading this story was Herobrine ._. I'm weird

Too much minecraft does that to a person :P

Maybe Leapers are each WarFrame's statue from the Elegy of Emptiness....

Just noticed that Recolor :L

And that phrase you said.... no, just no.... that's horrible XD

People, don't google that recolored 'Zelda' reference lol

Edited by Yanga

• 6 months later...

I copied this from a previous thread I posted: 

I've had a lot of weird and freaky stuff happen to me while playing video games before. I'm no stranger to it. But this takes it to a whole new level. 

A lot of people use Skype in this game to keep in touch with other players. I'm on of them. I use Skype to play Warframe with my friends every so often. Tonight I had Skype open to one of my friend's profiles because I was expecting a group call from my friends so we could start playing.

At this time I'm killing time doing an alert mission waiting for the call to begin. I rush to the end as my Vanguard Rhino and lean back away from my keyboard while waiting for the other randoms to catch up to extraction. 

All of the sudden, my game goes black.

It minimized.

To Skype.

Except it wasn't on my friend's profile.

It was on my ex girlfriend's profile.

But I deleted her some time ago. 

But there it was. Her picture staring me in the face...smiling. Apparently she dyed her hair. I'm immediately dumbfounded, then overcome with feelings of rage, disappointment, and most importantly old memories. 

I come back to my senses and delete her again, then go back to my friend's profile. I resume Warframe and finish the mission. As I get back to the star map I start to get the biggest sense of WHAT THE F********** JUST HAPPENED. I'm unable to play anymore so I just get up and try to forget...but I'm still clueless as to what the hell had happened. I guess I'll never know...

Anyone else have anything creepy to share?