Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions For Smoothing Out Trinity

YagoXiten

First:

Change the effect (and probably name) of Well of Life from Health restore to Ammo restore. Currently it's really redundant with Blessing and you never need to cast it. It mostly wastes a mod slot to even have it on. Ammo restore is pretty supportive and gives Trinity something else. The big idea is she needs a an ability that isn't useless.

Second:

Adjust the power on Link. Rather than Trinity being invulnerable and transfering all damage she would have taken to a single target (so long as one is in range) make it so that while active she is guarenteed to be invulnerable and transfers a portion of all damage taken to an area around her. Something like 10% per level. It'd end up weakening her solo-ing (since the bosses wouldn't end up chunking themselves as hard) but it makes her capable of being actually useful on a Defense mission, and it isn't as awkward with the linked target bouncing around. 

The idea of bullets being shot at an enemy and then flying back into your clip makes me laugh.

But I can see how a change is needed.

I use well of life in conjenction to energy vampire for a non invulnerable blessing kinda thing without wasting as much energy. But the pure benefit of not getting hurt for 10+ seconds (roughly 16 for me) is just too good to pass up.

Also an AoE for link would be nice. Like a halo that affects all in its general radius.

The idea of bullets being shot at an enemy and then flying back into your clip makes me laugh.

But I can see how a change is needed.

I use well of life in conjenction to energy vampire for a non invulnerable blessing kinda thing without wasting as much energy. But the pure benefit of not getting hurt for 10+ seconds (roughly 16 for me) is just too good to pass up.

Also an AoE for link would be nice. Like a halo that affects all in its general radius.

It is a bit silly for the bullets to return to your clip, but she does need something else and an ammo restore would be really awesome to have. Well of Life was useful a lot when I first got Trinity, but it quickly became useless.

And by the AoE Link I mean only she'd be invulnerable, but that all of the damage she takes is reflected back in an area (though not 100% like it is now). I like LInk, but that'd smooth her out a little better (so you don't have that problem where you Energy Vampire and Link a guy then he runs out of range of Link annoyingly), and you don't need that awkward tether showing you who is linked.