Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

Greetings,

I know it is only a fashion frame problem, but Ki'Teer Sekhara is still bugged.
There's a tons of details about it already (when/why/how/where).
If i am mistaken, and there's already an investigation, than Sorry,
but if not, please, take a closer look on this "problem". 

Thanks in advance for everything /Melee3.0, Fortuna, Railjack Hype/ :) Love you DE.

Is there going to be a way to purchase breaths of the eidolon??

Cetus wisps can now be purchased from Quill Onko for some Quill's standing, so i was hoping that the same mechanic could be applied to the resource mentioned above.

Could perhaps Nakak sell them in the future for some Ostron's standing?

In order of importance:

1) Can we finally get someone else for "radio support" instead of Simulation Lotus?

2) Any plans for new lines for NPC's in game - operators, Ordis, Maroo, Darvo etc. ?

3) Will the graphical style of Venus open world affect the style style of Venus mission prefabs so it looks more unique and not the same as f.e. Pluto?

4) Will there be quest for Revenant Warfame?

5) Any plans to make Maroo's Bazaar unique location instead of slightly modified Relay prefab?

6) Any plans for "secret lore quests"? Like "the Whisper" in Destiny 2. (that would be cool)

Do you have any updates on the minimun graphics requirement? I have an low-end pc, that can still run the game on direct x10, but does not support direct x11. Will any of that change with the Fortune / Rail Jack update?

I lag some times in PoE, but I can still play. So I really hope I can still enjoy Fortuna. Thanks <3

I have a suggestion for a rework of Vauban's abilities that I believe will bring him into his own niche again. 

1. Make him into a true grenedier by making his second ability elemental grenades, move tesla here along with fire, cryo, toxic slick grenades. These can then be combined to make complex damage types such as throwing a fire grenade into a toxic slick would make a gas cloud or into a cryo to make an explosion. (all of the suggested elements already exist in game from enemy abilities or enviromental hazards)

2. Vauban's first ability is replaced with either a pedestal or robot that reinforces teammates armour within a certain range and can supply small amouts of ammo. This is a duration based ability.

3. Vauban's current second ability grenades are not effective in current combat and movement dynamics.

4. His third ability (Bastille) can stay the way it is, but you have the option to move his shred and trip laser grenades to this ability slot along side Bastille with a small buff to match.

5. The only addition to Vortex that I would make is to give it the ability to take on the elemental damage from previously mentioned grenade mechanic.

I believe that with this rework that Vauban will finally have a balance between squad support and damage dealing that we would love to see, thank you.

any word on pbr for older frames?

is nezha deluxe planned to release soon?

will you be able to throw enemies afflicted with revenant's curse around ala pikmin? 

how in depth are the skateboard stunts gonna be? combo counter or anything?

Is there even a chance to ever have multiple pets? the same way we combine different sentinels with warframe builds. I would even be fine with only 1 pet of each type. So I can have my slash kavat with ash, my kubrow with oberon and my helmith charger with nidus.

Couple of Odd questions:
-With future Vauban tweaks, would you consider making his bounce pad scale off power strength and bring us the Tenno Space Program once more?
-Will Valkyr's Hysteria energy ever get fixed?
-You told us about the new pet 3.0 to be released in parts, any news on that?
-Will we ever be able to bring early lunch to konzu as a future joke tactical alert?
-Will Fisher Hai Luk ever judge our donated fishes once more?
-Why can't we buy more kitchenware from the Ostron?
-Have you ever made the orb vallis and the Eidolon fight each other and just stood there watching?
-Melee Amp when?(My Life for Aiur! yelled in the background)
-Natural Decoration soon tm?
-Phorid Rework?
-Nef Anyo as an actual boss when? (It's been forever since he was supposed to be added as a boss instead of the seargent)
-Corrupted Bursas and Corrupted Manic when?

-Infested Kavat maybe?

3 hours ago, Madway7 said:

Because the game boosters stack with the weekend booster so you get 4x the resources.

(8x if you get 1 double boost from smeeta)

So you just want more? almost like warframe is the grind so I doubt it will happen. look at the Tac Alert(s) I bet in 2 months we will get a special weekend of some sort. if its earlier then cool

Archived