Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

Although this will likely have been asked by now, would it be possible to attach Focus Schools to loadouts? For example, with Wukong I like to use Naramon for the melee synergy, but Zenurik with Loki for energy regen. Having to go to the Operator menu and change for each loadout is time-consuming and somewhat tedious, but if we could select an active focus school as part of our loadout slots it would make life a lot easier.

With the upcoming Kit-gun and MOA systems being implemented in Fortuna, will there also be an increase to the ZAW system or Modular weapon system as a whole? For instance, the addition of different blacksmiths the provide different ZAW parts and have different specializations? (Ex. A smith who focuses on Nikana type weaponry who provides different options of Nikana strikes.) Maybe even expand the system to include weapons for players who use hammers or fist weapons? And, finally, would it be too far to possibly make ZAW parts an option for Tennogen creators or fans with interesting ideas? (A way the second idea could be implemented would be a relay or installation like Maroo's Bazaar, but with many different weapon smiths.) 

As always, loving Warframe, and I thank all of you for a truly singular gaming experience.You guys are awesome.

Q: Will you guys ever fix the rest of the bugs in Khora's kit, or throw her under the rug forever? And by bugs I refer mostly to the myriad of problems Venari has functioning in heal stance, and the occasional absolutely outrageous physics on Strangledome. 

Q: Many were initially hyped about the big proxy spiders being a big thing with Venus, and such comments were almost all laced with salt directed at PoE's Eidolons, most to the effect of the idea that they'd be 'an Eidolon replacement'. This is untrue, correct? Those flying Eidolons we saw concept art and models for months back are still coming with Fortuna, aren't they? 

Q: Any plans to revisit Eidolon fight design in general? Their nullification of 99% of the options in the player arsenal, limiting interaction to an extremely confined meta by design, continues to stick out like a sore thumb and contradict the very spirit of the game almost as much as the pressure-plate-puzzle setup of the Trials that they replaced. Sure, they're more in line with core gameplay like aiming and watching telegraphed moves and making some use of movement, being more actively involved in the fight, but that's it. There's only one gun, and two frames that are worth using on them: that conflicts with the essence of the fun of the game: the amount of choice players have on how they approach things. This is something you'll need to address one way or another. If you release the flying Eidolons in Fortuna with the same oppressive design, people will be mad. If you release them with better, more progressive design that's a lot more fun, that'll still shine a negative spotlight in contrast on the Teralyst + variants, and it'll make no sense to leave those in an objectively bad state. 

I know you guys are eager to work on all this new stuff, and I'm eager to see it too, but that last point is hugely important for content longevity, so all that enthusiasm you guys pour into it isn't for nought. The reason the main game has been able to stay alive for so long is in how much variation we're allowed in the general game experience. PoE and Eidolons 1.0 'dried up' relatively quickly because they lacked this variation to keep it spicy, with their closed economies and mechanically-distanced enemy ecosystems. Content that limits our options limits how much fun we can have with it, and how long we can really care about it. You've clearly taken lessons from the dynamics that undermined the PoE Bounty experience with Fortuna, please put worries to rest with confirmation that you've been taking notes on the 'endgame'-ier side of things too. 

And this isn't coming from some typical salty newb disgruntled by the bar to entry/performance, this is coming after having played the content in question in earnest for a decent while, and honestly growing tired due to the aforementioned lack-points. As much as I try to keep willing myself to keep doing them regularly, it's become so thoroughly uninteresting precisely because we're only ever running the exact same thing: that their design demands, because their design doesn't allow anything else to work. We may be creatures of habit, but these border insanity and this is a stat snippet after not having touched them for a good nearly 3 months.

21pdsX6.png

Is there any chance that the clan dojo building system as it currently takes too long to make a decent dojo, and at the same time, it also takes a very long time to deconstruct the dojo, is there any chance we would be able to get a reset dojo function, it would be ok if it costed a bit of plat but what i really want is to make a new better dojo given the new items released recently so in summary could we get a method of resetting the dojo in order to build it better with the new options available, and will the current dojo building method be improved as it takes much too long at the minute.

Desperately waiting for Zephyr Deluxe. A concept since almost 3 years ago (or for an exact date of 22/1/2016?). At this point, can we either get an ETA or completely forget about it, which is sad? 

Also, going to PAX Australia? 

Any plans on Deluxe skin(s) for Equinox in near future?

And can we have the soundtrack segment where it is played in Umbra's mind during The Sacrifice (mid part of To Take Away Its Pain) to be a seperate soundtrack to be played with the Somachord ?

Also any old quest that are planning to be replayable soon?

At first sorry for my english.

I've a question regarding the missions in cetus from Konzu. Is there a possibility to enter the missions directly from the orbiter instead of going down to cetus and than talking to Konzu, and so on. Seriously this takes loading time and after the mission in cetus I can not directly open the starmap. I don't see a reason why I can not enter the missions directly from my orbiter. 

Thanks and cheers 

Jack

12 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca, Scott, Steve, Geoff and Sheldon!  

What: We’ve got a multi-stop destination for this 1 hour ride! Join us as we stop into The Orb Vallis, the Plains of Eidolon, and even Cetus to visit Nakak on this Devstream! Warframes, weapons, and more await you, viewers!

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Where: live at twitch.tv/Warframe (among other places)!

When:  Friday, August 17th at 2 p.m ET!  

This thread is open for your questions! The thread closes Friday at 10 a.m!

Double affinty weekends when ?

1.Are collaborations with other games possible at the moment? Cool crossover items Would be awesome. 

2.Can the excal umbra scarf be colored independently in the future?

3.Butt capes when? 

4.With vlad coming out i don't think a nyx tweak would help, she will need a new unique gameplay style to remain relevant, that being said,going forward as far as Warframe abilities are concerned how will you guys balance the oversaturation of CC and similar powers on future frames? 

Since the Operation: Shadow Debt event and the return of the Acolytes several times.

Why is it that the only Acolyte that has not returned is Misery?

200?cb=20160125210743

Misery has not been seen since Operation: Shadow Debt.  Even the Wiki confirms this by saying.

"Misery has only appeared in Operation: Shadow Debt and has yet to make a reappearance alongside his fellow acolytes."

Zephyr Deluxe anytime soon? With a look over of how Tailwind functions to make it actually... not embed us in the scenery every time we use it indoors? Or not have to sit still for three seconds on the ground to get the Hover, maybe make it a mobile cast we can also activate in the air? How about an Aiming Reticle hint as to when Tailwind becomes Dive Bomb, because the exact angle is still very vague?

13 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Funny that you bring up Nakak.

Question: Will she ever be selling rugs for Plains of Eidolon related resources? I've always wondered why this isn't a thing.

2nd Question: How's the progress on Frame Fighter? It'd be fun to play around with it while we wait for the much anticipated Fortuna update later this year.

Final Question: Will the impending release of RailJack allow you guys to toy around with some ways to revitalize Archwing? Perhaps with the introduction of reverse thrusters, as there is no reliable way to stop/slow down while in the air in Archwing.

I was gonna ask 3rd question :) I think that's the only reason why I don't play archwing much, need better slowing down mechanism

We were given insight to a possible Sergeant bossfight rework, replacing him with a Nef Ano boss fight, to give it more story relevance, impact, and generally make the fight more interesting and difficult, similar to the rewrk of Ambulas that we were given. Do we have any updates on this topic yet? Any plans to continue with ideas shown beforehand on other devstream?

Archived