Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

while were all waiting for fortuna  your all ignoring chroma primes release just 32 days from now on September 17th exactly 90 days then another 90 days after that on December 16th its mesa prime finnaly the gunslinger queen has returned to murder countless hordes yet again with her demand skyrocketing with her upcoming prime release # early Christmas

question about the railjack

how will the construction of them be implemented?

i ask becuase im almost dreading what i hope doesnt happen, which would be railjack is released, you must now build the hanger, now wait 24 hours, excellent the hangars built you must now research the railjack components, now wait three days, awesome the components are researched, you can now build the rail jack components, now wait 12-24 hours, sweet the components are built you can now build the railjack, wait 3 days.... over a week after release you can finally play the new content

and thats assuming you already have all the resouces needed and your dojo is set up so the hanger can fit.

1 minute ago, Reeves1988 said:

question about the railjack

how will the construction of them be implemented?

i ask becuase im almost dreading what i hope doesnt happen, which would be railjack is released, you must now build the hanger, now wait 24 hours, excellent the hangars built you must now research the railjack components, now wait three days, awesome the components are researched, you can now build the rail jack components, now wait 12-24 hours, sweet the components are built you can now build the railjack, wait 3 days.... over a week after release you can finally play the new content

and thats assuming you already have all the resouces needed and your dojo is set up so the hanger can fit.

while all that might happen remember ordis has the power to merge with a new ship because he is a cephalon remember Octavia's anthem he left the orbiter to save suda so add that he can hijack and take full control of the ship thanks to being a cephalon otherwise well you would need a ridiculous amount of resources to get the ship

1 minute ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

while all that might happen remember ordis has the power to merge with a new ship because he is a cephalon remember Octavia's anthem he left the orbiter to save suda so add that he can hijack and take full control of the ship thanks to being a cephalon otherwise well you would need a ridiculous amount of resources to get the ship

dont get me wrong im still gonna do it and love it!, im just hoping it will be introduced in a more entertaining way :)

Just now, Reeves1988 said:

dont get me wrong im still gonna do it and love it!, im just hoping it will be introduced in a more entertaining way :)

I get where your coming from but remember railjack and fortuna will be released at the same time because there both related to each other and they were shown both at tennocon but my 1 thing is all those new set mods I wonder what there stats will be like melee damage rifle damage shotgun crit damage ect

1 minute ago, Reeves1988 said:

now thats a good, point ok another question, what set mods are gonna be released fortuna?

if you watch the tenno live preview it will show the mods with unique names and all rare but lets think really quick they might get changed but yeah there are no shotgun mods just melee rifle pistol and warframe, they might add companion and sentinel mods as well as shotgun but in all likelihood they can be used on almost everything but yet again only time will tell

do we have an update on the relic glitch? Where on the first 5 waves of defence, sometimes you're missing out on rewards, as it's treating you as if you don't have a relic, even though you picked one.. this is happening a lot recently, and isn't just defence. Also, the reactant is only showing up when you're right next to it now? I did report it, but heard nothing back. so have others. 

17 hours ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

Okey, i would like to talk rather seriously abut what you are saying and hope you see this message and do not take it badly;

1: What new clan management system?, i look into your reply and nothing comes to mind, since you are doing this, please explain further, specify as much as you can, say what should be changed and how to make it better, and why is it better if you can even.

2: That actually sounds like a very good idea and hope de [DE] guys agree, but, i have doubts about, who manages those messages?, i am general in my clan and i dont have access to them.

3: more flexible and variable, more flexible and variable how?, are the clans hirearchy not editable in your clan maybe?, cause last i recall and sorry if i missed an update or twenty, hirearchys, roles, and all that kind of stuff are freely editable by the leader and high ranking member of a clan, maybe you should talk to your leader if you dont like the way your clan is managed or propose an specific new assignable role, such as they did with decorator and dojo constructor.

4: That may not be a bad idea but it is not entirely a good one, weapons already have mastery rank requirements, putting blueprints a rank requirement...... something simply feels bad about it, and how will you manage?, because if the dev's decide it, people will call it unfear for one or another weapon, not to mention it whould be making a desition that corresponds to the clan high hyrearchy, if the clan managers decide what weapon the person at what rank can access, then they potentially could become overly restrictive and affect the progress of younger players, i think these are al aspects to be considered

Are operator sliders. Something you are looking to do down the line? In the last primetime you Joked about freckle sliders. I'm just a little curious. Not sure if the lore changed but the Zariman ship had all the tenno on it. So was the 26mil + children who were exactly the same age and body type? I understand the body getting frail after thousands of years sitting in a pod but my operator has been up and on his feet for 3 years. Is it fair to say that in those 3 years they can lift some weight's. or fair to say that they weren't all the same age? I'm not a teenager and I would like to look a little older. I like using my operator and I think Focus 2.0 made it much cooler than before but I really don't wanna be a frail teenager.  

So I'm just wondering if operator sliders will ever be a thing? Has the team considered it?

Other than that Game is looking awesome keep up the good work. 

Will Orbiters eventually get the customizable lighting system that was implemented for Dojos?

Cetus/Plains music for Somachord?

I know it's a long shot but I would really appreciate it if you would address warframes that need updates, like Ember and Titania. The big update a while back that nerfed World on Fire felt like a band-aid compared to what Saryn got relatively recently, and I'd like to know when/if other frames might get such comprehensive improvements. Might this be something you could put in the forefront after Melee 3.0?

Archived