Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

is it possible to get some information about the raids?

is the clan king pin system still in work?

can we have more possibilitos in clan/allianz chat like chat colors for clan/allianz chat mods ?

can we some event we need to do with the allianz ?

7 minutes ago, Ravenlord981 said:

Can we have a utility mod slot for primary and secondary weapons? We already have stances and aura slots that add a level of enhancement to Warframes and melee a utility mod for primary and secondaries would be very useful. 

if they did that weapons the weapons would need 2 extra slots including melee

Any chance allow operator has slightly height variation to make a little more outstanding from others.

Will there be accessories allow us have little freedom of placement like Melee's holster style, on operator, weapons, warframes.

for example as "Phantasy star online 2", which is 6 years old already.

Can we have our range weapons have attachments on it. More fashion choice other then warframes, please.

w07sdfi.png

18 hours ago, (XB1)D3L7A Z7R1K3 said:

Who needs a double resource weekend when we get free boosters? especially recently with twich prime. just my personal thought

Because the game boosters stack with the weekend booster so you get 4x the resources.

(8x if you get 1 double boost from smeeta)

Any chance of changing forma so that, instead of changing polarities, it adds polarities and thus allowing a slot to contain multiple polarities. Slots like aura and exilus are really limiting if polarized to just one polarity. And in the case of aura slot leaving it unpolarized makes some builds impossible due to point cost on some mods

3 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

Because the game boosters stack with the weekend booster so you get 4x the resources.

(8x if you get 1 double boost from smeeta)

actualy its x16

when xbox had the double credit weekend I got 8x the credits from my booster and the weekend so its really screwed up resources that would be x16 so imaging that on a kuva flood hmm interesting right well its over 20k per flood easy

pls do something with looting ability of cats n dogs. they have upkeep disadvantage and looting is another big disadvantage. i think ppl dont use cats n dogz because miss a lot of loot. when i play with those companions i dont feel like space ninja but feel like greedy looting goblin and this isnt good.

Dunno if it's been touched upon (missed a few devstreams) but could we please get the ability to put the original skin on our prime weapons like with warframes? I love silva and aegis prime but some days you want a flaming sword instead of a golden mace. 

EDIT: Almost forgot. Some more peculiar mods would be fun too. Maybe not locked behind Elite Sanctuary Onslaught?

As always here is my list of questions:

Fortuna questions:

1. Tricks and leaps of faith for our hoverboard when?
  2. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  3. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  4. Spider pets when? (Please make cute ones just like jumping spiders with hats made of water droplets)

PoE questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Sentient arm gun when?
  4. Sentient transporter when?
  5. Archwing secondaries when?
  6. Archwing melee stances when?
  7. Prime fishing rod when?
  8. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  9. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  10. Vendor selling rugs when?
  11. PoE quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

Hi! My questions below:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. TennoGen items for plat when?
  18. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  19. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  20. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  21. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  22. Ordis quest when?
  23. John Prodman quest when?
  24. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  25. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  26. Phorid rework when?
  27. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  28. Tenno space program unfix when?
  29. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  30. Misery when?
  31. IPS changes when?
  32. What killed me message when?
  33. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  34. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when?
  35. Fixing endless modes for solo players when?
  36. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN?
  37. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  38. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?
  16. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  17. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  18. Flying through space with our orbiter when? RAILJACK ❤️ ❤️
  19. Alphonse Elric skin when?

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

I am going to repeat the same kind of post I am doing for a while now... Since you announce we will see Cetus this time, this gives me hope.

I still would like to hear more on Operator content. Melee amps? New body meshes? New cosmetics, or new hairstyles (which were already teased)?

Also, a personal thing I really would love to see happen: can we have Operator faces split from their bodytypes? So we can have any face with either body? All this time, I have been forced to play with a face attached to a male body, when I would like to play as a female. As new fashion comes out and I see it doesn't look right, my weariness with this issue grows thinner and thinner. ._.

Archwing doesn't follow existing tech and physics for something that's basically an assisted movement jetpack with a warp drive that's also similar in concept to many of the exoskeletons that are helping the disabled walk should be able to better work with our movements (see https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/9239fv/archwing_movement_should_be_high_precision for more info on this).

When are you going to fix archwing to be a high precision flight mode that doesn't slide halfway across the Milky Way due to a momentum mechanic that does not make sense?

Archived