[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

Have you ever thought of adding little references from the ancient world (our current real life time) to Warframe? 

Something like a broken street sign or a mobile phone, thrown at a random place in any earth tile.

About Fortuna. What is the state of it, you building it or adding new places, caves, mushrooms and spiders or fixing it? Will the size of flamethrower in cutscene be fixed?

More options for the gear wheel. More spaces or maybe config A B C just like weapons and Warframes have.

Also yourself on the minimap is currently white, blends in with everything else. Can we color ourselves a different color or something like how other squad mates show up on our minimaps

I've been curious about a few things,

1. Will the other Syndicate in Fortuna (aside from Solaris United) be the Quills themselves from Cetus having a branch in Fortuna. Or will it be a Quills-like Syndicate? I've been confused about that from one of the previous dev streams.
  2. When we capture bases in Orb Vallis, do we keep them forever, or will there be a mechanic where the Corpus can retake bases if we don't defend them?
  3. Will the Area alert system also be applied to the Plains of Eidolon?
  4. Will we see the Flying Eidolon teased awhile ago appear in Orb Vallis or the Plains of Eidolon, or will it not appear with this update?

It will be interesting to see what info is revealed in this dev stream.

Since I have 13 days left to wait for the big daily tribute milestone that is 1000 days login... are you planning something special as a reward since most of the time this is considered a huge milestone? Other than stating that I have no life of course! :crylaugh:

Also in a previous devstream a while ago, really can't recall which one that was, you mention something about clan levels obtained through research potentially giving our clans different perks... was that idea scratched? Otherwise I really don't see the relevance of said clan levels...

Will Zaw's obtain more parts from Solaris on the same note any plans on more Plaque parts?

Will we ever get a buff on kavats and kubrow?

Do we a primsa sobek or sobek wraith?

It would be nice to add a Gaitling gun primary?

can we Another 2x resources weekend?

Hey Geoff where's Hydroid prime trailer and is there ever gonna be a warframe that litteraly uses magic like a wizard or a sorcerer?

Noticing  some posts about Nakak, I wonder if she will ever have jumbo sized masks to use as ship decorations. that big Excalibur mask in her stall always looked like it would be fun tp place somewhere.

As someone who didnt really know how arcanes worked untill recently, are we ever gonna see the exodia ones from plague star ever again? or the zaw parts, aside from sometimes being in Hoks deal of the day?

Any chance of Kora tweaks?

Ideas:

Whipclaw having Atlas Landslide like combo+mechanic

Ensnare being 1-handed cast for fluidity.

Venari Protect being AoE Disarm when used on Ensnare or Strangledome target

1 minute ago, demonloki54 said:

will we ever get tennogen without linking to steam?

got the older ones.... like Kuberus

• Upvote 1

If someone made a really well thought out and designed Tenno and submitted it to you guys would you put it in-game? I'm talking like a 10+ page proposal and really good artwork.

With Fortuna coming and it being bigger and more than the Plains of Eidolon (so far), will the latter receive any kind of update to put it up to par with Venus in terms of content? Instead of PoE probably remaining ‘inferior’ due to it being first?

1. Will we be getting any new rooms for the orbiter?

2. When will see the next prime trailer?

3. Can we please make the operator run faster lol.

Edited by (PS4)LordBloodWing
Spelling

What about the idea of new "pets" as essentially mobile Orbiter decorations? It'd let animal-loving players (such as myself) scratch the itch to get new critters without needing to go through all the effort of developing a new combat companion. Plus, those poor condrocs and kuakas look so sad in their cages.
On a related note, are we gonna be getting any of the new Venus creatures as pets/skins?

Can we get option in arsenal for weapons, sandanas e.t.c. - auto pick used warframe colors. Something like that

Спойлер

bN1V9T1.jpg

Edited by Amilmar

For people who like codex completion, is there any way we could either auto-fill entries such as "The Raptor" or "The Hyena Pack"? or remove them altogether? currently there is no way to scan the old versions of these bosses so the codex entries remain unfilled.

Would also like to know about melee 3.0 progress and the mods that are tied to combo counter, what will happen with those exactly or at least what are the ideas about them.

Garuda frame looks amazing, any chance we could see some WIP or talk a little more in depth about the frame?

Are you planning to add any new syndicate weapons? or perhaps make syndicate specific outfits for operator? or maybe a warframe armor tied to a syndicate? I think that would be exciting!

another amazing thing would be if you guys gave us something to do with brilliant/radiant eidolon shards. Many people are currently maxed out completely on all focus schools so there's no use for the shards, maybe we could trade them for endo or kuva or something else i don't know 

In a reddit post I read about an idea to switch equinox animation of maim  release to a finger snap... is there any chance for us to have that? please!!!

With a new 'pet' being added with Fortuna (the Moa's) Is there a chance you can look at DNA stabilisers for Kubrows etc. It feels like a weird extra button pressing exercise rather than adding interesting content. No maintenance is needed for sentinels, Is it something that could possibly be taken away?