Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

Any chance sentinel weapons can receive the same treatment that Venari and exalted weapons have, where duplicate mods are not required?

Also, is there any plan to lower the cost of some of the operator umbra cosmetics? (Ex. The umbra diadem is still 75p while other diadems are only 15p)

Always love watching the Devstreams, and I've got some questions;
1: Would it be possible to expand Razer Chroma lighting support to other RGB keyboards like Logitech or Corsair?

2: Could we please get a range indicator for Ember's World on Fire? Other frames with toggle abilities like Valkyr and Equinox have clear effect for what that power's range is.

3: How's the progress on fixing Operator hairstyles?

If you watch the twitch prize picker thing you guys at DE uses for twitch streams frame by frame it will show you that it doesnt scroll through the entire list of people watching the streams, is it like region blocked or something like few contests you guys had long ago?

Only one question i'd really love to hear an answer to it

What are your thoughts on allowing multiple polarities on a warframe mod slot (and on weapons too eventually)?
Each one requiring another forma of course.
The only advantage it gives to the players is to avoid having several times the same frames just for diversity builds purpose. Not to mention the mess it'd be since you can't differentiate same frames easily before equipping them. I'm personally kinda stuck due to this issue, many builds i want to do on different frames but it'd #*!% up my current ones.

Will focus abilities ever be touched again? Most of the schools have quite a few abilities which are useless (such as Madurai's flame blast) and some which are active detriments to use because they make other abilities more expensive and the cost goes up the more you rank them (Madurai's blind). 

Also Ember has no place in the game currently, her damage is mediocre and she has nothing she provides at higher levels, what are the chances we could see a full rework of her at some (distant) point in the future? Her 3 is terrible and her 4 is still completely uninteractive. 

Hi
Do you know, that a lot of players in Russia has no ablity to play? That problem with ports. And it is globally in our country
Cause our government, trying to block some messanger apps had blocked a lot of ip adresses. So a lot of us have to use VPN to play comfortly with each other

Do sorry for my english

Nyx New ability should be a type of Throwable blast/instant radiation prock for 10 seconds affected by range[how big of blast], Stength[How far they blast back], Duration[How long the Radiation lasts], and it cost 75 energy if you have 100% effency. Yw. and im still waiting form my Ivara Deluxe skin, that comes with a sniper, or bow skin, and a Glave skin. Please even if its 275p. Im begging of you. My first Warframe Ivara Still has little love. But even if this game dies in 3-7 years Later i will always lovey my favorite Warframe Ivara.

1 minute ago, owendawgx said:

Will focus abilities ever be touched again? Most of the schools have quite a few abilities which are useless (such as Madurai's flame blast) and some which are active detriments to use because they make other abilities more expensive and the cost goes up the more you rank them (Madurai's blind). 

Also Ember has no place in the game currently, her damage is mediocre at she has nothing she provides at higher levels, what are the chances we could see a full rework of her at some (distant) point in the future? Her 3 is terrible and her 4 is still completely uninteractive. 

Ember's a kill frame and does just fine at higher levels. People need to stop *@##$ing about her already. She was always strong, and remains storng. Stop whining.

Archived