[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

Will Revenant/Vlad be the final name of the sentient theme frame, and will he ship with Fortuna or before Fortuna ?

Also how is the 2-handed Greatsword / Nikana coming along ?

Any news or info about ur plan for the warframe artbook? cuz, i saw it on twitter that u asked us about the artbook

With so many awesome bts and beautiful concept arts, i think the artbooks should come in volumes 👌

sorry if there're mistakes in my grammar:awkward:

Edited by Aloysius21

Why was Zephyr's Divebomb Vortex removed in favor of Target Fixation? In my opinion, Tail Wind is meant for mobility and CC, not damage. I would love to play around using Divebomb Vortex and Zephyr's updated tornadoes. The synergy would be awesome for her and her teammates that rely on grouped enemies.

Why not have both so people can choose which one they want? I don't see an issue with two augments for the same ability, just make it so players can only use one of them.

Edited by Songbear

Why is revenant using the goofy finger laser animation when he can use the conculyst/batalyst spin animation which suits his sentient aesthetic better

Edited by Pancakeslayer4444
  • Like 1

Any chance to ever get alternative narration by, say, Ordis?

For those weary of Lotus being annoying, bossy and also a snitch ("I'm telling Konzu you failed!"), especially now, when you-know-what happened and we finally might have a choice (:

With Fortuna, the Solaris have body augmented parts like robot arms or robot heads. Is it possible for any of that to apply to operator cosmetics like say, your operator could have a metal peg leg, or a robot hand, eye .etc?

P.S- I think it would be funny if the infested great sword was called the Uvulus, because the little dangly bit in the middle of it looks like a glowing uvula.

Are there any plans to continue revisiting the plethora of Offensive First Abilities to afford them better curving and utility, akin to the buffs Oberon's Smite received in his rework? A lot of abilities like Fireball, Freeze, Soul Punch, Ripline, Shock, Tempest Barrage, Sonic Boom, and Tesla can barely make a real dent in any enemies past Level 10. The ability that concerns me the most of these is Soul Punch, which has no synergy or interaction with any of Nekros' other Powers, scaling, and doesn't seem to have a role in his kit.

Thanks for your time, hard work, and dedication!

On 2018-08-15 at 3:33 PM, --Kenneth-- said:

Ember's a kill frame and does just fine at higher levels. People need to stop *@##$ing about her already. She was always strong, and remains storng. Stop whining.

lol

Most syndicates have medallions that allow you to save standing.  Can we get medallions Neutral syndicates like Simarus? after the last update i was 5500 standing short and had to wait for the Reset to get my Ludoplex

I got a question regarding Melee 3.0... will Nikanas also be dual-weildable alongside firearms? I can't bear to part with my Skiajati if not! Ruins Umbra's Fasion Frame without it. 😞

Would it be possible to give some of the older primes to a more up-to-date look. The two that really come to my mind are the Burston and Paris Prime. The originals either got completely revamped or touched up a bit and left their Prime counter parts were left in the dust. This is especially true for the Burston.

What plans do you have for parrying in melee 3.0 to make it more rewarding for players to parry and also it would also be really come it you could timed parry projectiles too like bomdard missiles!

With Umbra's mods now using the polarity "Umbra" Will we ever see this as a forma option? I would love to use Umbral Vitality on a ton of my builds, but I would need to forma everything else around it, destroying the diversity of some of my frames.

I understand the argument against. But if I were to forma everything else to fit in one or two of the full max rank umbral mods, I would lose a lot of space on builds geared towards other abilities or focuses.

Hello there!

I play this game since it came out and with my experiance i would like to join and help new tenno, any date for new Gudes Of Lotus applications?

Love you,

Niblo

Hey Space Mom unlike some of the people that are asking for things and stuff like that I just want to say to you and all the Dev's Thank You so much for all your hard work and for bringing us this totally amazing game, Without you guys we would be stuck with sub par games instead of this totally awesome game. And just so you know the new frame that you guys are going to bring out looks like the coolest one that there is :) Can't wait to see what else you guys can come up with :)

Has the nezha deluxe skin release date been answered by an official? If so can you reply with it to this comment? I really dont want to look through 20 pages, Please dont bite my head off. lol 

Hello, I have a question about specific warframe acquisition. Will Frames get better drop locations for example:

• Harrow, instead of being split among multiple mission types be put all into corrupted eximus (my main complaint being with defection)?
  • Mesa boss keys being a one time unlock to a node vs. having to get coordinates to build multiple keys and worrying about abusive players during keyshares?
  • Nidus, getting a guaranteed drop by the first/second/third Rotation C without moving part locations?
  • Khora, Maybe a third sanctuary onslaught with bosses only to get her drops from to help remove the dilution from the other 2 drop tables?

Second Question: Is there a possibility of having a type of Warframe Wiki(developer/player run) tie in with the codex so that players do not have to leave the game for such specific info?

Pick me!!!    Hi, I was wondering about range in the POE,  I always zoom in and there appears to be no spawned enemies until i close the gap more. If I were to lower my res or frame rate would that enable any range boost to scoped weapon or modded range??