Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

The new directional arrow for the obstacle course is extremely hard to see. If you insist in using light effects, make it solid light. Particles could also help.

Addendum: I have complains that the boundary trap is hard to see, in particular the borders. And no, they are not the ones building the courses. Please consider this an accessibility issue.

I was wondering if there would be a tutorial for frame fighter on the general controls instead of having to look at the keybindings off and on. But, I also want to say ; if you do end up making a tutorial for it, let the person customize they're own keybindings. 

I've got a suggestion pertaining to the elementals. Why not make it possible to combine three or all four of the elementals (heat, cold, electricity, toxin) into special tertiary or quaternary elementals? I think the advantages and disadvantages of having such a thing balance each other out, too. You have to use four mod slots, so you have less opportunity for customization, but you deal better damage against pretty much every enemy?

Questions: 

Can we get a separate Pakal armor pack bundle? Just like the umbra armor you can buy separately from the Sacrifice Collection bundle. i really want this armor set but i cant justify buying it for 516 plat especially now that i got my War from the stalker. 

I dont know if its already been said before but can we get a minor rework for energy leeches? Like some kind of rework done to the scrambus. I mean I just want some kind of visual queue to know where or if there are energy leeches around. like some sort of link effect or a circular aura thats visible enough for players to locate or dodge them. 

Any progress or plans for the changes in reward system, like the ABCDE thing you talk about on previous devstream.

About the new content, Frame Fighter. is there a way to earn conclave points with this? i realize teshin is the one hosting so maybe? not everyone plays conclave btw so its so hard to find match. Maybe reward players like some kind of standing or atleast a weekly conclave quest about the minigames? Im MR 24 and still neutral in conclave and thats fine but theres some exclusive cosmetics i want to get...Similarly, can we earn simaris standings by playing Sanctuary onslaughts? my suggestion is to make the simaris sigil earns a fraction of the either affinity or score in onslaught.

Thats all i can think of right now...

Hiya! Love the game! Addicted to Inaros at the moment, love him so much hurry and get a prime version pretty please haha

I just wondered if it was in the works to have a kubrow card or a special kubrow that has the vacuum mod, could make it a magnetic shield they have that atracts mods and ect but you have to be near them to collecr it off them or something to that effect

Thanks for reading

I can't' wait this devstream *-*
I can't wait for Nezha Deluxe *-* Already have reserved the plat for it 😄
But.. since the tennocon..there is.. a little detail.. of which I am afraid.
On the wip sculpture shown at the tennocon, some elements of the original artwork were missing..And I loved these elements..
I pointed them on this picture ^^
nezha_deluxe.png?width=1126&height=676
I hope these elements will be in the final result..please *-*

Would there be room for stationary soldier type frame :

bulky male frame

skill 1: deploys inflated bulwarks (similar to grineer units do)

skill 2: spawns mounted machine gun turret (high fire rate, periodically cools down, targets nearest enemy, low-medium-okeysih-relatively high puncture and impact dmg)

skill 3: spawns device that cloacks nearby units or heals nearby units or replenish nearby units shields

skill 4: spawns rocket launcher turret (targets biggest amount of mobs at range that fit in explosion radius, blast dmg, fire rate dng damage and radius increases with ranks)

kind of something that compliments vauban with more offence than defence.

Prime Warframe- the prime frame should have there own abilities almost similar to the Warframe.

Tenno- when are we going to see the Tenno use melee weapons?

Tenno skills- when are we going to have better Tenno ninja skills I mean something like naruto where we don’t need to use our Warframe that much.

Prime Warframe- the prime frame should have there own abilities almost similar to the Warframe.

Tenno- when are we going to see the Tenno use melee weapons?

Tenno skills- when are we going to have better Tenno ninja skills I mean something like naruto where we don’t need to use our Warframe that much.

Is there going to be any changes to the clan trade kiosk? 

Would be nice trade other items, besides prime parts, mods, and DNA prints with at least clan mates?

Will there be any changes to the relic system, it seems a little disconnected.

If I had a idea for a solution, is there a specific place to send it? No I am not a big user of twitter, so that wont work for me.

Is there any word on an update to the login rewards system to allow for catching up? E.g. Counting up in mastery rank when behind by two or more milestones. Waiting years for primed shred and such doesn't sound that appealing.

Archived