Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

Are Prime trailers still on the table to be created? They were a great way to give lore (and hype) to upcoming primes.

Is there any plans to continue them? If not will the current ones be added to the Codex of thier respective primes?

30 minutes ago, rainpig said:

people are complaining that vauban's little tweak wasn't enough. Are there any possibility that he might get an actual "Rework"?

It's more than a possibility. They already said last Devstream that that Vauban's tweaks werent the whole rework, which is further down the pipeline.

Will the changes to the combo counter in melee 3.0 affect Warframes abilities that deal extra damage based on the combo multiplier making it so that they don't gain damage based on the combo multipliers level, like being an indirect nerf to those abilities?

If it does then will Augments that add to the combo multiplier like Surging Dash be changed? I mean.. if the abilities no longer gain damage from the combo multiplier then Surging dash adding 4 points to the multiplier won't help the ability, making it seem like a pointless augment that just doesn't help the ability it was made for.

I, personally, would like to see more on kitguns and Moas, mainly what resources are used to build them (or how much). If nothing specific can be given, then perhaps if/how so they will be different from zaws and amps in regards to the building process and resource gathering?

Given that we are getting more vehicles for enemies, has there been any thought about introducing ant-vehicle weapons?  Perhaps bonus damage vs vehicles for rocket / grenade weapons?

Also, can we get some sort of homing / guidance system for the player Ogris?  It is a bit annoying that Ogris using enemies have had very good homing capabilities for years and we have none.  Even just being able to guide it while zoomed in would help a lot in wide open areas like the Plains, especially against flying enemies.

Last question: Has there been any discussion about self-damage and how its risk/reward mechanic drastically falls off against higher level enemies?  At low level we can one shot entire groups of enemies in exchange for the risk of self-damage.  At higher levels, very few self-damage weapons have the same reward factor while still keeping the risk factor of one-shotting yourself.  Do you have any thoughts about how to keep the self-damage risk/reward factor relatively balanced for both low and high level enemies?

Can we please get Dojo coloring without wait times? Also remove the polychromer and add coloring options to the room console instead.

I find it annoying that I have to go to each room, set up a polychromer, add the colors, fund it, then have to wait 24 hours.

(Unless I pay 5 plat, per room, per instance)

Console player here. Is there a chance for a QoL update for console? Trade chat especially for the NA server is chaos its almost not useable for trade.Can we get maybe an auction house system which would make trading easier especially in the NA server. When is the next operation Plage Star and any word on if we can get Primed Chamber?

38 minutes ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

Yupps.

How about also adding:

Research monitoring in Clan management. What is running and what is complete.
Pigments viewable in Inventory so you know when you have gathered enough.

There is a huge problem where people may be in a single clan together, but there is no real extrinsic incentive to be playing together. Do you have any considerations for bonuses for having more people of the same clan in the same squad. And the same kind for being in an alliance? 

Just a few things:

• Vomvalyst skin for Dethcube or possibly some other sentient companion?
  • Any possibility of being able to ride MOAs or maybe a Bursa (Corpus Bumper Cars)?
  • Any other mini games beside Frame Fighter being thought of?  Vertical scrolling liset shooter, Twisted Metal Black style vehicle combat ha ha, etc.
  • Frame Fighter, release date?
  • Any updates on Nyx rework?  Hopefully the new ability will be a damage ability.  My 43% usage Nyx is scared...
  • Any more Gunblades in the future?
  • Is there a possibility of a Twin Heavy blade weapon.  I know silly, but sounds kind of fun.  Or at least a skin for dual blades?
  • Any more articula coming?  Like the Acolytes or something?

Archived