Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

With Melee 3.0, my clan leader who has been playing for 4 years is saying he's going to quit because spin attacks will not use the combo counter. Can you do something about this or make another viable type of attack? If players have the dexterity to pull off attacks that reward higher damage, is that really so bad? In regards to this, can you make it so slide cc in maiming strike and rivens is not useless and perhaps uses that other type of attack mentioned? I'm not really ok with draining the combo counter that takes so long to build up on some weapons to do a strike that has decent damage. It would be nice to see melee 3.0 in the simulacrum versus level 155 corrupted heavy Gunner eximus to assure us that it will be viable and cause acceptable damage.

I have 2 things I think are recent (sort of) changes that I think need fixing. They're small, just annoying.

1) Capture missions - enemies disappear in later areas of the tile set after capture made. I think we used to get swamped with them in later game but now there's no one so it's kind of boring.

2) Getting locked down during the mission and having to release the lock. Happens way too often. I get it, it's a good tactical ploy but it's overused; it really interupts the flow of the game too much now.

Otherwise, I'm happy. Good job DE.

Anything for a Loadout integrations with operator/warframes?
I need this quality of life to improve my lazyness and not have to deal with "change warframes, visit operator, change ways..." Ugh.

Also... are we near for the new Dojo stuff?
Zaw skins for the love of fashionframe?

And the most important question ever made:

Will the team do a full Stalker+Acolytes invasions on poor tennos around the Origin System?

Seems the stream will be heavily "landscapes" focused, so I think these questions will be fitting:

• Any plans to improve incursions (their rewards and/or variety)?
    They're the most dynamic, "open world" thing about PoE but also near worthless for a veteran player.

• Any (other) plans to make landscapes less repetitive, but still rewarding?
    (grab bounty, do bounty, go back to grab the same bounty, etc.)

• When's Plague Star coming back?
  • Mid-plains extraction when?
  • More caves when?

Thanks.
Can't wait for Fortuna / Melee 3.0

Il y a 1 heure, rainpig a dit :

people are complaining that vauban's little tweak wasn't enough. Are there any possibility that he might get an actual "Rework"?

hope he will in a near future, had ideas for his 2 by replacing the gimmick with usefull tool like an healing beacon (affected by range duration and power), ammo supply beacon, Deployable bulwark etc ...

I have three for the Q & A,

1. Instead of doing void missions instead could we possible get Void Traces in the void missions to give a great reason for people to adventure into the void than do the void missions to just crack relics?

2. Could we possibly instead of giving out pets to the lotus could we instead have an npc in the dojos and hand over our spare pets to the dojo to have em be in the dojo as roamers to make the place less empty. Or have some spawn able tennos who just hang out.

3. Can you enable the stalker acolytes noggles be donatiable to the dojo? I want to add em into my clan since we focused really hard on the event and I wanted to celebrate the event with them being in the collection.

Thanks for reading! <3

Do you guys plan on opening a dev workshop for Vauban's future rework before it's on the brink of deployment?
He needs a lot of love and I've been seeing loads of great ideas for him spread throughout the past few months, both by content creators and other community members. It would be nice to have a more open and lasting discussion about which direction not only Vauban, but Nyx, Wukong and Titania could go without breaking their themes and making them more viable Warframes by themselves. Personally, I have a lot to say about all of them, and I'm sure lots of people in the community do too.
An earlier and more open discussion in a dev workshop space could help you guys centralize ideas the community may have and give you a much better starting point for the rework itself than releasing and waiting for feedback.

1 hour ago, mrrobotto67 said:

"Warframes". Does that mean we may see something from Mrs. stabby stabs, AKA "Garuda"?

I think they're talking about Revenant. Revenant has been in development for some time and is almost complete, Garuda is eventually going to be in the game, but later, AFTER Revenant.

So, yes, I believe we might see progress on Garuda.

Love to watch the stream :( but i have a clan to build atm. cryotics dont farm themselves :) .  updates look good cant wait to see the new clan rules and other added content. Laphantis needs bug extermination btw. some players just cant handle it lol think one rage quit the game.

I'm feeling conerned about the use of resource boosters on the Orb Vallis, especially in conjunction with the smeeta kavat. Whoo hoo four robofish in one go? That thought reminds me of the difference that resource boosters made to making my Plains of Eidolon experience feel better. It feels like it was designed around the idea that resource boosters would have a major impact on the economy of Cetus and I'm a bit worried that the current implementation of resource boosters would negatively impact the design of the economy of Fortuna in such a way that makes it feel too grindy.

Archived