Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

I know that the new focus system is great and I'm having a lot of fun while playing it, but I really think that you shouldn't remove the previous abilities at all.

(By abilities i mean like Phoenix gaze on madurai school and mending tides on vazarin school. You know when you hold 5 and the operator appears like a ghost and shoot a laser beam from his/her chest)

I really really really hope that you guys (DE) could bring these abilities back

I hope it'll be like this:

pressing 5 will get you into the operator mode to have benefit from the new focus system and the warrior operator.

holding 5 will unleash this main ability like it was before.

At least put it on the skill tree as an optional choice if i want it i can choose it and if i don't want it, it will be sitting there doing nothing

Please please please please bring the main abilities back.

And thank you in advance.

With love ❤

I'm feeling concerned about the use of resource boosters on the Orb Vallis, especially in conjunction with the smeeta kavat. Whoo hoo four robofish in one go? That thought reminds me of the difference that resource boosters made to making my Plains of Eidolon experience feel better. It feels like it was designed around the idea that resource boosters would have a major impact on the economy of Cetus and I'm a bit worried that the current implementation of resource boosters would negatively impact the design of the economy of Fortuna in such a way that makes it feel too grindy.

In Prime Time 215 when you played Tenno Tunes in the pimp dojo, that gave me the idea of adding the ability to play music in dojos and relays, giving it more of the " hub" feeling. Maybe add a somachord in the dojos that plays somachord or Tenno Tunes songs and let certain clan ranks manage the playlist. You do whatever you want with relays.

1-we need an update for loadout option to save even school and operateur option and pet.

2-system switching betwin pet need an update exp from eidolon hunt to farming (put in staz adarza - remove smeeta from staz- pay 10k to accelere staz - equipe).

3-bug operateur in eidolon till you die * the hunt many time...need to be fixed.

4-system landing craft in the ship need an update sometimes we spend 1h to get the right position of display. and our ships is like our frames need more personalisation

5-why we cant upgrade mod in simularc?

6-we need a mission with 8 player ik its a very hard works but you are DE you can do it 8 frame in one mission ech one withe his special  power like (eidolon hunt) will put warframer to the next step i hop we will see it in fortuna or at least riljack

7-story for the nice sacrifice quest.Ballas the hight Executor The genius this personality can't be consumed quickly like that....its like killed "thanos" from marvel  from the first not even fight but shot i fell like even "cpt vor" is more powerful than him (should be the very hardest fight ever at several times with many weapon tactic archwing ...etc) than came Hanhuw than idk maybe natha than grand ma (nice to show her at the end)

ty DE space mum we missed you

Question: Are sentinel weapons using their own mods going to be changed? Exalted weapons can use the same mods as their equivalent slot simultaneously, and with sentinels already as weak as they are compared to Kavats and Kubrows, would it not make more sense to allow them to share mods, making it more viable to forma them and apply expensive mods?

I know that you are trying to go for a vampire vibe with this warframe, but there other abilities that you can use besides mind control. It just doesn’t fit the eidololon theme and is the main concern with a lot of people, for it being a “Nyx killer,” so maybe use an ability that is both eidolon and vampire feeling. Perhaps a wave of sentient energy that restores a portion of health and shield, just a though. P.S. I love vampires too Rebecca.

Well, let's try...

Why Mesa's second ability jams enemy weapons without them even trying to shoot first? like, they magically know their weapons are jammed. Even when the enemy is unalerted they go directly to weapon jam animation when affected by shooting gallery... so inconsistent.

2 hours ago, rainpig said:

people are complaining that vauban's little tweak wasn't enough. Are there any possibility that he might get an actual "Rework"?

What are people making comparisons to and what do you feel is lacking. I just used my vauban prime and stopped  using any powers because he seemed to takeover everything, so i decorated w my augment coinnecting charges on hydron. I force feed forma to my frames so maybe that makes all the difference

34 minutes ago, Andrew7811 said:

I'm feeling concerned about the use of resource boosters on the Orb Vallis, especially in conjunction with the smeeta kavat. Whoo hoo four robofish in one go? That thought reminds me of the difference that resource boosters made to making my Plains of Eidolon experience feel better. It feels like it was designed around the idea that resource boosters would have a major impact on the economy of Cetus and I'm a bit worried that the current implementation of resource boosters would negatively impact the design of the economy of Fortuna in such a way that makes it feel too grindy.

I agree that there must be great care. I have already envisioned the capacity of Fortuna working economy could be absolutely amazing. I trust, though that boosters could be use to help tweek the sytem of tweeks get working or off the ground. We however dont want it to become a game of monopoly like the tard in the white house with only a few winners and no brains

Are you aware that the Ki'teer Sekhara glitches to the Warframe's feet when shoulder armor is equipped with it?

Will the Gunsen's self-fanning be changed for melee 3.0? It's probably my favorite melee, but it slows players down, keeping us still and shot up for too long. If we could just move while it's doing that, it'd be better.

My other issues are old:

Will Banshee's noble stance energy effect problem ever be addressed? I'd really love to buy the stance to use on my Trinity P.

Can the gray effect on enemies Limbo banishes use the custom energy color instead? It's currently so hard to see.

When will the new operator hairstyles come out? I can't wait to be a space princess and I've been saving plat for months xD

I may be wrong, but the way I understand it, didn't you guys say in a previous devstream that they were pretty much ready but you were working on some hair-related stuff for The Sacrifice before releasing them?

Regarding melee 3.0, what will happen to the current combo animations we have? Will the combos' properties be changed to match the combo's function (like how forward is currently faster or block does a gap closer)? Will they be replaced altogether in favor of all-new combos?

What about Chroma rework? He's literally as badly designed as pre-rework Limbo (who had three redundant abilities) for the reasons below:

1 - Two buffs that should be one ability in his 2 and 3.
2 - A useless 1.
3 - A useless 4. 
4 - A niche only in a very specific game mode where he can be replaced to the same effects with little to no loss of time (aka use a Rhino).

So he suffers from lack of role, a niche where he can be replaced, two redundant abilities, two bad ones. In a time where we get mostly tweaks and no outright remakes/reworks or ability replacements (even though Nyx is getting one after eons) I don't think only messing with his numbers will make him a good frame.

Second question would be about Vauban. I understand the devs have an awful lot of stuff on their plates right now, but him, Chroma and Volt are in dire need of reworks but I kinda gave up asking about Volt lol. 

Questions:

Should future Peculiar Mods drop from eximus enemies? They just drop Oberon's parts and no mods, peculiar mods for peculiar enemies.

Is the Lanka ever going to get its own model, or is it always gonna be a snipetron clone?

With Corpus Gas City getting a visual restyle and focusing more on parkour, will ziplines FINALLY get textures?

We were shown some concepts of Archwing enemies being remodeled to adress some scaling problems, that was years ago, did work ever start on that?

Is the event to get those Dark Sector gun skins still planned?

Could the past events come back Plague Star syle, or if that goes against lore, use Symaris to "simulate" these past events?

Why can't we have the comics stories (not talking about the comics being sold, talking about Rell, Hek and Suda ones) in the codex? Having some parts of lore being scattered all over outside the game (youtube prime trailers, comics on the official site, comics being sold) isn't that pleasant. We can get fanart in the game, surely we can get official stuff in 🙂
About that, can we just have a lore section in the codex? Past events lore, quest recaps, some of the prime frames' lore notes, stalker scanning, simaris scanning, comics, prime trailers, kuria, Lotus mails etc. once unlocked/published it should all go in one section intead of being spread all over the place.

Archived