[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

3 hours ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Funny that you bring up Nakak.

Question: Will she ever be selling rugs for Plains of Eidolon related resources? I've always wondered why this isn't a thing.

2nd Question: How's the progress on Frame Fighter? It'd be fun to play around with it while we wait for the much anticipated Fortuna update later this year.

Final Question: Will the impending release of RailJack allow you guys to toy around with some ways to revitalize Archwing? Perhaps with the introduction of reverse thrusters, as there is no reliable way to stop/slow down while in the air in Archwing.

Yeah, I agree; I've actually always liked Archwing (I joined just after it came out, so yeah) and I've never really understood why people hate it so much. Sharkwing (AKA Submersible Archwing) is a cool concept but poorly implemented, in my opinion, and the main two things I don't like about Archwing are:

It has very low ammounts of content, given how most players hate it anyway, and that stay-mostly-still mission-types (always been my least favorite; Defense, Mobile Defense, Interception, etc.) are still somehow implemented in the game mode with increased speed and mobility, instead of more fun missions like the two AW exclusive types.

The lack of a "hand-brake" or even a break button without having to start accelerating backwards makes it pretty hard to properly traverse the Plains and the Corpus ships in Corpus Archwing missions.

On a side note, why are quests like Stolen Dreams replayable but not Vor's Prize and The Archwing? I just wanna fashionframe that sick tutorial, man, and the last section of The Archwing is so freaking sweet.

If they ever decide to make Vor's Prize replayable I think a neat feature would be that where the weapon choices would be through the first level you find your currently equipped weapon of that kind in their place (so your equipped melee in the place of Skana or MK-1 Bo, your secondary in the place of Lato or MK-1 Kunai and your primary in the place of Braton or MK-1 Paris), kinda like what the secret Zanuka mission does, but it'd be sick if it were like your weapon just laying there on the crates fully customized or whatever.

Just throwing some ideas in there, never hurts to contribute your thoughts, right?

Anyway, I really hope DE revamps AW with "Railjack" so more people like it and it's more fleshed out in general, and it'd be sick if by the time came around for a Uranus free roam, Sharkwing was revamped as well; just imagine jumping into the water and exploring huge underwater spaces and uncovering underwater caverns and whatnot with actually functional and smooth Submersible Archwing gameplay.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

for railjack id like to beable to name my railjack  like the black pearl and sail the stars with it that wold be neat

Edited by MrNightmares
words

Will Nehza's rework coincide with his deluxe skin? 

Will Xbox get a Jade bundle featuring a Secondary Weapon? Possibly themed around Dual Weilding?

Will Excalibur's Slash Dash targeting ever be consistent? 

How is the Companion Overhaul coming? 

Lastly, Whatever happened to the King Pin concept?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Will we ever get the Ayatan sculpture that Old Man Suumbat has? The one with the rings? Been teased by that for a long time. 😞 Also, what's the progress on the Nox Cannon, Ghoul Saw, and the Arcata weapons?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FlameCat16 said:

Yeah, I agree; I've actually always liked Archwing (I joined just after it came out, so yeah) and I've never really understood why people hate it so much. Sharkwing (AKA Submersible Archwing) is a cool concept but poorly implemented, in my opinion, and the main two things I don't like about Archwing are:

It has very low ammounts of content, given how most players hate it anyway, and that stay-mostly-still mission-types (always been my least favorite; Defense, Mobile Defense, Interception, etc.) are still somehow implemented in the game mode with increased speed and mobility, instead of more fun missions like the two AW exclusive types.

The lack of a "hand-brake" or even a break button without having to start accelerating backwards makes it pretty hard to properly traverse the Plains and the Corpus ships in Corpus Archwing missions.

On a side note, why are quests like Stolen Dreams replayable but not Vor's Prize and The Archwing? I just wanna fashionframe that sick tutorial, man, and the last section of The Archwing is so freaking sweet.

If they ever decide to make Vor's Prize replayable I think a neat feature would be that where the weapon choices would be through the first level you find your currently equipped weapon of that kind in their place (so your equipped melee in the place of Skana or MK-1 Bo, your secondary in the place of Lato or MK-1 Kunai and your primary in the place of Braton or MK-1 Paris), kinda like what the secret Zanuka mission does, but it'd be sick if it were like your weapon just laying there on the crates fully customized or whatever.

Just throwing some ideas in there, never hurts to contribute your thoughts, right?

Anyway, I really hope DE revamps AW with "Railjack" so more people like it and it's more fleshed out in general, and it'd be sick if by the time came around for a Uranus free roam, Sharkwing was revamped as well; just imagine jumping into the water and exploring huge underwater spaces and uncovering underwater caverns and whatnot with actually functional and smooth Submersible Archwing gameplay.

Shortly after Tennocon i asked Steve about an Archwing rework with Railjack and he confirmed yes, Archwing 3.0 is in the works. 
Click and read the reply from Steve after mine.

Edited by KubrowTamer
  • Like 1

Hello I Am D34TH_B0 AKA F4LC0N_PT I Want That Warframe Can Be Controlled Why Your Out Of Them And Also More Games And Missions Im Getting Tired I Also Think You Should Add More Background On Dallas And The Mic Woman And Steve Is Name Warframe Name Of Machine Prototypes Were Made For War?

"Emptieness If Nothing And If Your Not Empty Your Not Human"

Will there be more things added to make you want to be in your operator more so i can play umbra, be in my op, and not die in 2 seconds

Edited by (XB1)DarkDiamondK

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca, Scott, Steve, Geoff and Sheldon!  

What: We’ve got a multi-stop destination for this 1 hour ride! Join us as we stop into The Orb Vallis, the Plains of Eidolon, and even Cetus to visit Nakak on this Devstream! Warframes, weapons, and more await you, viewers!

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Where: live at twitch.tv/Warframe (among other places)!

When:  Friday, August 17th at 2 p.m ET!  

This thread is open for your questions! The thread closes Friday at 10 a.m!

anyway you guys could make later most of us will be at work =|

With both Nidus's and Vauban's deluxe skins, I'm just wondering how Nezha's is coming along, as well as any information on a possible rework. 

i have a question. what happened to the last acolyte?, the one that was supposed to drop all others drops and fought like a boss level enemy and not as a stalker?

I personaly would like to know if we could have a option for our clans to be accesible for anyone in our alliances, granted with blueprints locked and etc. of course. 

I would also like to ask if there would ever even be a fragment of a possibility of being able to change material values on things like Zaws and accesories. For example, if I could change a plastic-looking grip to metal, or a blade to glass. I know it's kinda far fetched, but it would be quite amazing (and a lot less frusterating on skins that don't set up values correctly)

A way to talk to Voidy, instead of it's once in a great while "hey kiddo" apparance... they're a seriously shy entity.

Annnnd I would like Dojo's and Relays to not insta kick me from my group every time I leave. 

Other than that... where ma baby Zanuka pet at? XD Seriously, I want a little Zanukie running around my ship. 

=D Hope everything at DE is going well though, been playing for some years now and it's amazing how much love (and bug spray) you put into this game, I love how you keep pushing yourselfs and going for new ideas instead of rehashing everything like a lot of online games do. Keeps this game so very intresting and diverse, even if it does make newer people feel overwhelmed XD 

I know, I know, you guys are probably being asked this a lot and you're sick of this question but:

New Operator hair/cosmetics and visual upgrade when?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CloneWarsrulz said:

I know, I know, you guys are probably being asked this a lot and you're sick of this question but:

New Operator hair/cosmetics and visual upgrade when?

to this extension kubrow fur as well

• Like 2

But seriously, with more cinematic quests coming and more uses for operators
...when can we finally get those sweet new operator hairs?

MY VERSION OF VAUBAN REWORK/RE-VISIT

Passive: Give nyx`s passive to Vauban. (This will make his abilities more useful against enemies with guns)

1st ability:

·       Make them have 100% stun proc

·       Reduce the charge time to 1sec instead of 3sec

·       Make one tesla shock two enemies instead of one.

·       Holding the ability will slowly move the tesla in the direction you’re facing. (This is good for enemies at a distance hiding in cover)

2nd ability:

·       NEW- Replace tripwire with a trap the tether enemies to it slowing down their movement. (tripwire is fun to watch but ultimately useless)

·       All traps are seeker traps that seek out the nearest enemy to it. (this makes it better of enemies with guns)

·       Bounce will continue to seek out enemies until the number of bounces run out.

·       If you want to lay a trap without it moving, double click the ability.

·       Increase shred and concuss range to 10m when triggered and on detonation.

·       Hold to switch abilities and press to activate the ability.

4th ability:

Increase the range from 6m to 12m.

I have also come up with changes to other warframes take a look at this link bellow.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/984904-my-idea-of-rework-re-visits-fix-and-changes-for-warframes/?tab=comments#comment-9981790

Edited by (PS4)Vexx757

can we please get more news on vaubans rework? we know that these changes thus far arent all thats going to be done , but after two years of neglect it was pretty underwhelming and left MUCH to be desired.

1- Are there any plans to improve the matchmaking system? Sometimes its really buggy and an annoyance when you prefer to host or be a guest but you simply can't choose it. Droping in missions alone has a chance of the matchmaking not work and having to play the entire mission alone; its unnecessarily hard to check what the team will be bringing to the mission.

2- Will we be able to change focus schools and set them per warframe build?

3- Any updates on the rest of the new UI?

4- The current missions types are basically all of the same, with no variety between capture or exterminate missions. Even spy missions are more or less all of the same. Will we get more expansions between mission types?

5- Usually recurring events don't offer any information about the event itself, leaving many new players not understanding some aspects of the lore and the mission types. Example: the return of the acolytes are always out of context, players are just given an alert tab basically saying "here, go kill these guys". Is there any plan on improving this, as well as new player experience and proper introduction to bosses?

6- Will Corpus as a faction get upgraded outside Venus? New models, enemy types, mechanics, etc?

7- Any updates on the review of the AABC rotation mechanic?

Edited by Nitro747

Oh for the love of the void , why do devstreams have to be so early in the day, So many of us are at work and are unable to stream them while at work.

Are there any plans to expand the plains of eidolon map i have often looked off into the distance on both sides of the map and have seen giant sentient silhouettes and other land masses so have my friends and we all have always wanted to explore them and they would be a great addition to the map as a whole 

• Like 1