Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

Saaaaaaaaaay, since his prime is right around the corner, can we talk about Chroma Rework... and not saying its like Vaubans rework, but you know... a actual rework... thanks. 

In all seriousness I and many other players are kinda worried about Chroma, because typically warframes dont get looked at after their primes come out... and thats coming soon and many people can agree Chroma isnt in a good place right now. Please don't leave my dragon boi in the dust...

With Fortuna having a "gentler" rep grind than POE, with presumably less resource isolation and (maybe?) cheaper and faster-to-obtain rewards, will we be seeing a revamp of POE's reputation and rewards systems?

Will there be any organized K-drive racing within the Fortuna rep and reward systems, apart from simply doing tricks for rep?  A lot of people are thinking of SSX style races discretely built into the map.

Can you give us an idea of what the new melee 3.0 mod effects will be for the old channeling and damage 1.0 melee mods?  What will happen to rivens that include channeling stats on them?

Abilities that use hold-to-charge (like fireball, tempest barrage, and tesla) and hold-to-change (like quiver and mine layer) are mostly unusable on gamepads,.  They require you to hold both the shoulder and the ability button by default, preventing you from jumping, sliding, reloading, or changing weapons (even with 1-handed abilities).  Unless you have 2 right thumbs, they also prevent you from aiming with the right joystick.  Can we get a revision to the controls surrounding these features so that players stop accidentally activating operator mode and other such dumb things when attempting to charge or change a skill?

DE, please have a look (or another look if you already did) to my warlord wishlist:

If I really need to highlight some things, these would be:

- I really wish you have a look at it. In particular I want to run some polls, in game. In game because I need to maximize engagement, because I want to run them often.

- As I mention there, there is very bad way to write in the dojo (which I am using to indicate some locations). I guess that means that text is less urgent, still it would be very useful.

- And there is an accesibility problem some of my clan mates have with the boundary traps. Not to mention that fixing it would also ease placing them.

- In the obstacle course: fix the ammo (I want ammo dispensers, ammo reset starting the course, and ammo UI), fix the operator (I want to toggle if the obstacle course allows operator).

Notice that most of this are not big features. There are only a few "new" mechanics:

- The polls - I care about this one.

- Contribute all - not my idea, but I would appreciate it.

- The mailbox - I do not really care

- Ciphers in the obstacle course - I do not care much either

And, of course, I want some things you have mention you want to deliver.

Please and thank you.

As far as our new Sacrifice mods (Umbral and Sacrificial) and the "New War":

Will we ever get the ability to forma their polarity?

Should we expect any other Umbra Frames?  

I want to prepare for the "New War" but don't want to wreak any builds if new options are coming out.  Please advise.--thx

Just a real quick thing I wanted to know not sure if this is just me but will there ever been either unique abilitys or more unique versions for those abilitys for alternative versions of warframes primes, umbra, and I would like too see deluxe versions becomeing alternative versions. Also allowing players too obtain some cosmetics without plat.

How close is the DevWorkshop that was talked about last stream to being released? I’m curious as to how much reinvestment I have to do on my melee and how much plat I’ve wasted.

ESO is an awesome way to reward veterans who have more advanced loadouts. What kind of future developments do you intend to make to help scale difficulty? I don’t seem to crack more than 4 or so relics at a time on the days I even bother because it is so boring. Will we ever get a harder relic cracking mode with better rewards or some other type of beneficial activity?

Are we going to get a lore explanation for how Revenant works in-universe when the lore so far says it shouldn't? I only ask due to it being stated that Revenant isn't coming with a quest so it might not have story developed for such a strange and contrary to lore phenomena as an Eidolon Warframe.

We will see a major buff to all primary weapons and not by nerf melee and secondary weapons? Because most of the primary weapons are useless at higher level of content I'd love to see better stats for example Soma Prime. It has a 12 total IPS damage thats too low even with the fire rate it has. Maybe a 120 total IPS damage will make it a better gun for higher content. Keep in mind that was just an example and this needs to be applied to all primaries and buff them over the secondary weapons not nerf secondaries to solve this, because secondary weapons are balanced right and they good for what they are created for.

Can the flames on the Celestia Syandana be permanent?

It becomes a chore to keep the flames active every day by playing conclave, a gamemode with very limited number of players.

I spent over two months grinding the conclave to get the syandana and I am disappointed that the conclave still needs to be played to maintain my fashion frame game up and running.

Plz DE?

Here are my questions:

1. Can we get new secret rooms in the Void or other places?

2. What about Lunaro? Could there be a championship or something?

3. About the Warframe App: Can you please add a feature to trade via the app? Or at least a trade chart in game  for buying and selling? Players simply choose an item and the price instead of chatting!

4. Most important: PLEASE add two filter buttons in the UI: a) "Hide mastered weapons" and b) "show only player tradable items"

Thank you!

Hi guys..

• We will get more riven capacity ?
  • Please give us Umbra polarities ?
  • Flying eidolon release dates ?
  • Operater tennogen suits when ?
  • When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago ?
  • What you guys decided to do with future prime unvaulting ? Are you guys changing the system drastically or it will be just mass unvaulting 3 or 5 frames ?

Any rough estimation of Melee 3.0's arrival?
(As in: How much time do I have to solo Jordas with melee)

Will melee changes include AW melee? (I really need that Life Strike equivalent for it...)

Wyrm Prime Skin for Wyrmius? (I'd like some bling in that game)
And while I'm at it, private quarter's gaming console when?

Does Railjack have something in common with now defunct Solar Rail Conflicts?
Continuing with the more... "spatial" questions: will you fix AW's weird behaviour on Plains? As it is now, AW handles as if there were no resistance. at least in horizontal movement, as vertical movement (straight up/down) is really slow...

Titania Deluxe when?

Will the Proto Weapon Skins be rewards for The Relay Reconstruction Event (I vaguely remember you mentioning that a lo~ng time ago)

Will we be able to research the Rails and Spectres in Orokin Lab? (That clan mastery just out of reach of newer clans is... painful to watch, you know?)

@Geoff Yet another question about animations. George is improving sounds, and they sound great. When can we see core movement animations (running, sprinting, walking) reworked and brought on par with AAA games? That would make free roam in your landscapes feel a lot smoother and more natural/authentic. Please? Pretty please?

Couple of thoughts, let's get the silly one out of the way first.

-Primed Rush? Please? All I want is to be fast. I just hit 200 days and got my Primed Fury, and it's just the best, but I need more fast in my life.

I'm a fan of Rahetalius, and his review of the Vauban rework was absolutely heartbreaking. Granted, you guys did a great job fixing things up on him, and it's awesome how fast you reversed the Repelling Bastille nerf, but there's so much more you could do for dear Booben. I don't know what kind of programming shenanigans would be required for this, but I can think of a couple ideas that seem fairly simple, or at the very least potentially feasible.

-Make Minelayer Vauban's first ability, and replace Bounce with the newly modified Tesla. Kill Bounce. Kill it like you killed Super Jump. Let the meme die. Dear Booben is enough of a meme all on his own.

-For a new ability, do you think you could pull off an Exalted Sentinel? I ask because Khora's exalted Kavat seems to work just fine in conjunction with sentinels or other pets. To fit in with Vauban's sense of utility, why not give it the ability to make use of any precept mod from any Sentinel? Perhaps it would be simpler to just give Vauban some sort of deployable turret, perhaps also exalted? 

What problems might be immediately apparent in attempting to implement changes like these? I don't really expect to get any sort of reply, or hear you talk about this on the stream, but I'm still gonna hope really really hard.

What's the planned release for melee 3.0 if you have one? 

Possibility of bundling melee 3.0 with fortuna release?

Any updates on the progress of the Nyx rework (specifically the debuff/buff abiliy that will replace psychic bolts)?

How does the dev feel retrospectively about the Zephyr changes that were made a while ago? Do you think her kit is fine now or do you feel she still needs some tweaking (either small or large)? I enjoy zephyr but, she may need some better scaling or abilities fixes since the only real time I have used her is for resource gathering on the plains.

Interesting to see Nakak specifically getting some attention.

Since stories are going to be added to Fortuna, is there any chance for something similar to show up for Cetus? I'd love to see the relationships between some of the Vendors. I imagine Hok has some kind of friendship with Sumbaat as Sumbaat's a miner who presumably gets materials for Hok's daily masterworks. And just what's so special about Nakak that Konzu's letting her not only work prolifically - she's mentioned she's had "All kinds of jobs" - but also put her in charge of supply distribution during times of crisis, namely Plague Star. Why's a little girl that important and trustworthy? Most suspicious.

Yay! I'm excited to see what you guys have done so far with Fortuna and hopefully Railjack too!

I have some questions, but do we really even need to say that we have questions anymore?

1: When will we get melee, bow, speargun, etc. stances for our Warframe Articula?

2: Will we be able to spawn multiple of our own Warframes in Captura? (My Volt Prime and Mag Prime could look great together. Being able to position two Warframes ourselves would be awesome!)

3: Will we get appearance tabs for the Operator?

4: Will we ever get to have multiple pets roaming the ship at a time?

5: Will sentinels ever be able to roam the ship? (Everyone I've talked to likes this idea.)

6: Does TennoGen fit into the lore? Maybe the Tenno could affect the designs of Warframes upon first Transference somehow?

Thanks for doing what you guys do! Can't say how much it means to me that you guys are listening to what we have to say and building upon it. Unfortunately, I don't have the means to buy the Nyx Prime Accessories pack, but just the fact that it's possible to buy the accessories now and not have to buy the frame too is confirmation that you guys care.

Archived