Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please tell me making Forma becomes easier.

Godzton

Question

I'm sitting on a few forna blueprints and have quite a bit of the resources they require... except those nuerodes. I'm not even worrying about the point when i start wanting to forma weapons and frames as right now I'm stressing just to get them made to advance in my syndicates. At least tell me they're not needed for every advancement in the syndicates? 

19 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)LubzinNJ said:

If your problem is a matter of resources needed to make them yes it gets easier.

But when you start using up forma, boy does it go quick. Especially when you get to the dojo weapons that you need a forma just to build.

Enjoy relic farming!

Dojo requires a clan? Yeah I'm far away from trying to join a clan😁

7 minutes ago, Sylo78 said:

I'm sitting on a few forna blueprints and have quite a bit of the resources they require... except those nuerodes.

In my years of playing warframe I have built and used over 1000 forma.  It definitely gets to the point where I don't even consider the cost of building one - if I have a BP and one is not already building then I start one.

Buying formas is a waste of plat.  Formas are free any time you want to build one.  Some say they cost effort in gathering the resources but that is what I consider playing the game.  What other reason do you have to play the game when it really comes down to it.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Agent_CHAR said:

In my years of playing warframe I have built and used over 1000 forma.  It definitely gets to the point where I don't even consider the cost of building one - if I have a BP and one is not already building then I start one.

Buying formas is a waste of plat.  Formas are free any time you want to build one.  Some say they cost effort in gathering the resources but that is what I consider playing the game.  What other reason do you have to play the game when it really comes down to it.

I understand. I've been playing earth missions and still have yet to yield any nuerodes and I'm currently only near the end of Uranus( one day I'll be mature enough to say that without laughing ).

5 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

You're welcome to join mine. Our veterans will help you learn everything.

Thank you I'll definitely keep you posted. I'm currently trying to learn the frames i have so i can be supportive in groups.

Just now, -STR-WonLy said:

I don't agree with you. If he hasn't plat problem, he can buy forma bundles. Because he will need 24h for every forma. This is waste of ''time''.

You don't have to agree with me.  If you are using more than 1 forma then you are doing things like power leveling on Hydron and things of that nature.  Nothing wrong with that but it is completely optional.  If you choose to build your formas like I do then you just use them slower. 

TLDR you waste plat and I waste time.  Neither is "right".

6 minutes ago, Sylo78 said:

Thank you I'll definitely keep you posted. I'm currently trying to learn the frames i have so i can be supportive in groups.

Don't worry too much about trying to learn everything about a frame before joining a clan. Good clans help you learn and build etc 😉 

On 2018-08-15 at 3:51 PM, LarryYourWaiter said:

Neurodes seem to be my bottleneck too.  I have like 5 dozen orokin cells and like 4 neurodes right now.

hit the lith fissures on earth whenever they’re available and you’ll pick up some neurodes while opening relics.  Two birds.

They won't be when you start farming shell shock/high voltage