Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.4.0

[DE]Megan

Raplak Prism: 

Damage increased from 1000 to 3000

Critical Chance increased from 30 to 38%

Critical Damage increased from 2.2 to 2.6x

Fire Rate decreased from 5.42 to 2 

That seems like quite a large buff compared with what the others have been given... I doubt many of us would notice the fire rate drop from 5.42 to 2 so it's hardly a 'balance' for the buffs.

Granmu Prism: 

Radial Damage increased from 1000 to 1400

Radial size increased from 3 meters to 3.5 meters

Direct Impact Damage decreased from 1200 to 1000 

Maybe it's me but that feels like a bit of a nerf when you consider the changes on the raplak.....

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Visit Simaris and acquire the Ludoplex -- a new home for all of Warframe’s minigames -- through Standing. Choose from Excalibur, Volt and Mag, each with their unique Ability. Unlock additional Frame Fighter Warframes by discovering Fragments throughout the Solar Chart. If the scanned Warframe’s Prime is in your Inventory, you can toggle to the Prime version of the acquired character - custom Fashion Frame applied as well!

Oh joy.... more 'farming' for fragments, not like we don't have enough of those to look for already.... and we've got to use standing with simaris to get the game, even less of a reason for me to bother with it then.  DIdn't see the point in it in the first place.

It really seems like an unnecessary addition for a game mode that most of us will likely be bored with it after a fairly short period of time.

Will we ever get binds for emotes? And a way to make them faster to use so we can tbag with emotes on enemys corpes and then keep playing instantly with a press of w or something... Like I really want to use emotes but I'm locked when I use them and it takes so much work to do it... it's sad

come on de let us have some fun

RAGE POST INCOMING

Seriously guys???

1 Day after i finished a decorating a whole room with the corpus decorations you release the better looking Orokin and Tenno decorations -_-

Now, 1 day after i finished decorating a whole new other room with gardens aswell you release these new decorations!

Are you tracking and trolling me????

No seriously, thanks, im curious how they will look like  :)

Btw: Is there any chance these windows can get a little less reflections on the "bright side" so you can have a better look through them?

20180816150319_1.jpg

Why does frame fighter cost standing?

That's grind. And locking the previously free minigames behind the ludoplex may be a bad idea.....

unless it's free.

EDIT: It is not. Another 50k standing for minigames I had access to already...?

Atleast make it free if you had Wyrm/Prime or Zephyr/Prime.

That was a bonus to grabbing them, Wyrm is S#&$ otherwise.

Archived