Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.4.0

[DE]Megan

Hello!!!

There might be an error with the new amp brace...

The description is like [DE] Megan said in this post, but the effects are differents...

I just have 140 energy and nothing else...

Maybe it's just me so it needs to be verified

Have a nice day

TyfainFaber

I know we can play wyrmius/happy zephyr other ways, but its nice having the hub in game, and also having a hub where it will be easier/thematically appropriate to put random minigames in the future (*cough* komi *cough*) without trying to square-peg-round-hole them into the game. Infrastructure ftw

Hoping the bugs with matchmaking get sorted on frame fighter, as well a showing us where the keybinds of everything are for it 🙂 Like it so far~

4 minutes ago, Hexzilian said:

go to the orbiter and go to equipment>(the last one for your orbiter)>decorations then place it. It needs to be places as a decoration.

O boy, thanks! I though it was an Orbiter part like the Foundry or the Doggo incubator

1 minute ago, DeDraKun said:

O boy, thanks! I though it was an Orbiter part like the Foundry or the Doggo incubator

no problem but they wouldnt do that because lets me honest the orbiter is already getting packed so its better to make it moveable. I placed it in my personal quartes because idk it makes sense to me.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Unlock additional Frame Fighter Warframes by discovering Fragments throughout the Solar Chart

More random Cephalon/Mandachord/F-Fighter fragments? Why they all just can't spawn somewhere on map in one time? Or at least some of them, but not one instead of another randomly - I'm sick and tired of searching the whole map many, many times to discover a freaking ceph. fragment near extraction most of the time.

25 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find a middle ground. If more umbra frames comes out there will be complaints about those frames not being able to use prime parts. 

And it still continues...

DE have already stated umbra is not considered a prime when they took away the energy orb passive in update 23.0.3.

There have also been other posts by forum members (including founders) saying they have had direct replies from DE staff saying that umbra is not getting access to prime gear. 

As to the scarf, there is probably a reason linked to the model as to why it is not removable etc, DE I'm sure will have a reason why it can't be removed etc.

10 minutes ago, TyfainFaber said:

Hello!!!

There might be an error with the new amp brace...

The description is like [DE] Megan said in this post, but the effects are differents...

I just have 140 energy and nothing else...

Maybe it's just me so it needs to be verified

Have a nice day

TyfainFaber

Came to say this as well. The new Anspatha Brace appears to be intended as a middle ground between Juttni and Clapkra. However, as TyfainFamer stated, the Clapkra is appearing as a strict upgrade to the Anspatha, with +40 additional Energy while Recharge Delay is the same, 2.0 seconds. 

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

And it still continues...

DE have already stated umbra is not considered a prime when they took away the energy orb passive in update 23.0.3. 

There have also been other posts by forum members (including founders) saying they have had direct replies from DE staff saying that umbra is not getting access to prime gear. 

Send a link

Great additions to the game! Not sure if I'm a fan of the 10k per part costs for the Amp parts, but I like that it's new!~

But, please for the love of god, add a foundry to Cetus! Or atleast one to Fortuna when it comes out. It's painful to keep going back and forth!

Archived