Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.4.0

[DE]Megan

Not bad, had to figure the controls out for myself, but it would be nice if players could get an idea of what the controls are while waiting for a player to show up, and could customize those controls. I could have moved a number of them over to my mouse.

1 minute ago, -Akanixon- said:

You need to look over Frame Fighter.

1. Controlls should be customizable
  2. Cant move while getting beaten up

Just to name 2 of the major issues.

At the bottom of the options menu should be a button that allows you to customize frame fighter controls.

Anspatha Brace is not as described.

"reduces void energy regeneration delay, and decreases regeneration time" in Amp Assembly it show no reduction in recharge delay or

recharge rate, just a small increase in energy capacity.

Is the amp preview wrong or is the description?

11 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Link for the direct DE reply saying no prime gear, I know about the orb. Until DE outright says it I will keep posting in every update and hotfix.

Do a search, there are numerous posts saying they've had messages direct from DE...so you're kind of wasting your time. 

Basically DE have made their mind up and it's to keep them separate, I personally support this decision as I feel it is the best option for the community as a whole. 

Not to mention you're basically dismissing the post where DE directly says it's not a prime...

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Do a search, there are numerous posts saying they've had messages direct from DE...so you're kind of wasting your time.

Basically DE have made their mind up and it's to keep them separate, I personally support this decision as I feel it is the best option for the community as a whole. 

People saying they had messages is not the same as people showing they had messages. If I am wasting my time, well its only my time. 

3 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Not to mention you're basically dismissing the post where DE directly says it's not a prime...

besides and I am not 100% on this but if you kill a sentient you get abit of energy. I went from about 100 points up to 500 or 600 (Maxed primed flow) with a sentient kill. again I may not be right on that.

1 minute ago, PhantomThiefOfHearts said:

more amps to level 

just what nobody ever asked for

I don't know about you, but I think I like the addition of more AMP parts. Would be nice to expand the part roster for more amps to try out.

Archived