Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.4.0

[DE]Megan

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find a middle ground. If more umbra frames comes out there will be complaints about those frames not being able to use prime parts. 

3 minutes ago, ---- said:

Sweet, thank you for this black square fix.
This is really scared me out because i think it's because of my hardware failure at the first time :crylaugh:

same lol, i thought my card was going nuts, i guess this is the best thing of this "UPDATE" and those new amp stuff to try, but i see DE keeps pumping out gimmicks and more decorations/cosmetic rather than giving us VLAD + weapons that has been teased and showcased for months now.

another empty week

i don't get it, if you want people to enjoy the new game mode why put it behind a insane grind to unlock it and then hoping to find their favorite warframes? you have to incentivize people to try it and even earn rewards!

all the excitement i might have had for this game mode just died so good job guys ...

The Wyrmius and Happy Zephyr minigames are missing descriptions in Simaris' shop. I just heard you can still access them the old way but some players are going to feel burned when they buy the ROMs and don't know they need the Ludoplex to access them that way.

1BJrzk1.png

Thank you so very much for the release of the new amp and dojo decorations.
Have been looking forward to these.

Also, can we soon get any of these changes to the Dojo?
We really need them in order to fix some 'broken' stuff.

And

Thank you once more.
Love you all :heart:

4 minutes ago, DeDraKun said:

Am I stupid or what? I bought the game thingie from Simaris but have no idea where to start playing it?

go to the orbiter and go to equipment>(the last one for your orbiter)>decorations then place it. It needs to be places as a decoration.

Archived