Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Update 23.4.0

[DE]Megan

20 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

People saying they had messages is not the same as people showing they had messages. If I am wasting my time, well its only my time. 

Some are founders... but feel free to totally ignore the fact DE have also said themselves that it is not a prime (and as such, like other non primes, doesn't get access to prime items) if you want.

17 minutes ago, Noctiferous said:

besides and I am not 100% on this but if you kill a sentient you get abit of energy. I went from about 100 points up to 500 or 600 (Maxed primed flow) with a sentient kill. again I may not be right on that. 

think you might have quoted the wrong person.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operator Amp Changes:

• Mote Amp:
    • Converted to reflect the Beam behavior changes introduced earlier in the year
      • Damage increased slightly as part of the conversion
    • Added +10 meter Range when Gilded
  • Raplak Prism:
    • Damage increased from 1000 to 3000
    • Critical Chance increased from 30 to 38%
    • Critical Damage increased from 2.2 to 2.6x
    • Fire Rate decreased from 5.42 to 2
  • Granmu Prism:
    • Radial Damage increased from 1000 to 1400
    • Radial size increased from 3 meters to 3.5 meters
    • Direct Impact Damage decreased from 1200 to 1000
  • Pencha Scaffold:
    • Added a 2 meter Punch Through
  • Klebrik Scaffold:

Speaking as someone who really only came to like the Z-kids during Sacrifice, THANK YOU

Unsure if this is intended, but a clanmate reported that the new 4 Scaffold bounces off Volt's shield rather than going through it. Is this intentional, or will it be updated?

Thanks for the new parts! Building my 443 now.

I personally like the new minigame, and i like the way you guys gave some love to the old ones, now atleast those "forgotten" minigames can be played easily by anyone
I also hope that we can get more amp part in the future, possibly even more powerful ones with Fortuna? I would like if the operator could be on par with our weapons/frames both in damage and survivability if we invest enough into them, theyre alredy good up until ~lvl60 where the damage gets too low and the operators gets sent back into the frame pretty quickly by almost everything(maybe make guns just for the operators, they could work like amps, just more powerful, specialized to kill enemies with it, other than sentients/eidalons)

Archived