[DE]Megan

The Sacrifice: Update 23.4.0

Can we get conclave standing playing framefighter?  Cause otherwise, no one will even remember its name after a week like any other minigame. It is a pvp after all. And it's more of a pvp than Lunaro, lul.

Edited by -Temp0-
  • Woah 1

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Raplak Prism:

• Damage increased from 1000 to 3000
  • Critical Chance increased from 30 to 38%
  • Critical Damage increased from 2.2 to 2.6x
  • Fire Rate decreased from 5.42 to 2

Finally my sniper amp can feel a bit more like a sniper.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a HUD Damage indicator for Gara’s Splinter Storm ability.

Omg the time has come to monitor how op this skill is, then nerf it soon. Oh noooo

The prism needs dmg... come on a little more... and the secondary needs to track enemies at least vomvalyst...  Please I die for the new Warframe Release him >:D

emm by the way there is a bug in dojo with the Ice walls not displaying anything :c

Edited by Vyprime

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Klebrik Scaffold:

It seems to be nerfed as a result. So the nerfing is intended?

52 minutes ago, ghargod said:

when DE releases frame fighter but you don't have any friends.

lXSWGjR.jpg

There are always pubs.

7 hours ago, DauBaroase said:

yeah and where do i find the minigame in the orbiter?i bought the Ludoplex from Simaris!!!

The Ludoplex is a decoration. Place it anywhere you want, then activate it.

11 hours ago, itsFIGJAM said:

Played few rounds of Frame Fighter but it doesn't seem to end at all (even after winning multiple times)? 

Had to manually quit.

That appears to be the idea.

Or would you rather have to manually rematch every 2 rounds?

vor 14 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

• Added a HUD Damage indicator for Gara’s Splinter Storm ability.

As one of the (probably) few Gara players I am kinda disappointed that this is the only thing she got.

Not knowing Splinter Storms damage is probably the last thing I could care for. The fact that it's nearly useless to use against enemies is the problem I have. It does what Mass Vitrify does with multiple enemies, to a single one. Besides that being nearly useless, it makes casting Splinter Storm on yourself and your allies far more annoying than necessary.

As it stands Mass Vitrify is not as inpenetrable of a barrier as it's (hopefully) supposed to be. Some enemies can stick their weapons through the barrier and shoot what's on the other side, enemies getting cover pass through the barrier and can just jump through it when jumping from an elevated surface (This is very noticeable on Hydron/Helene). I could take a guess why those things happen but I still hope that they can be fixed.

Besides all of that - nice that we have new Amp to play around with but new decoration for the dojo just means that I will have to pump more plastids into decorations placed by my clan mates. ^^

And, well, it's nice to not have those black squares

The new scaffold bounces off of Volt shields rather than passing through them, is this a bug?

Hi, can we please get a solo/training mode for frame fighter ?

Add Frame Fighter to Conclave so we can earn some rep there for those awesome skins ... thank you!

• Like 1