Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.1

[DE]Danielle

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.1

Clarity regarding Frame Fighter Fragment spawns:
Before Update 23.4.0, there was a 50/50 chance of either a Somachord Fragment OR a Cephalon Fragment spawning if you already had your Personal Quarters unlocked, if not a Cephalon Fragment was guaranteed. With Update 23.4.0 and the addition of Frame Fighter Fragments, there is now a chance that all 3 Fragments can spawn, but the initial chance was lowered. With that said, we will be fixing this so that if you don't have your Personal Quarters unlocked, there is a 100% chance of a Cephalon Fragment spawning as before.

Fixes:

• Fixed numerous issues (crashes, game didn’t start, etc) when attempting to play Frame Fighter due to the 2-player restriction being surpassed. 
  • Fixed crashes in various Mastery Rank tests.

Frame Fighter is interesting, but the default controls on the Keyboard and Mouse are awkward and make no sense. Likewise, trying to use a Controller doesn't help as you cannot create custom bindings with a controller. 😞 

Also, I am not sure whether this is a bug or feature, but the new amp scaffold bounces off Volt's shields. Given Amps are essentially only for Eidolons, and Volt is a staple in Eidolons, this renders this scaffold useless if it were a feature, so I assume it is a bug.

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find a middle ground. If more umbra frames comes out there will be complaints about those frames not being able to use prime parts. 

•  

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Clarity regarding Frame Fighter Fragment spawns:
With Update 23.4.0 and the addition of Frame Fighter Fragments, there is now a chance that all 3 Fragments can spawn, but the initial chance was lowered.

As hyped as I am for frame fighter, I don't really think it should be interfering with spawns for cephalon fragments and somachord tunes. Those are already feeling a bit diluted as is.

EDIT: Upon actually testing it out, it turns out that the Frame Fighter fragments spawn in addition to the usual Cephalon/Somachord fragments, without replacing them!
Phew.

Archived