Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.1

[DE]Danielle

7 minutes ago, Cradicias said:

Seems like the new scaffold shots leave particle effects behind permanently, leads to some serious loss of performance for PC.

That and their audio can linger as well, I've noticed it particularly in public lobbies with other operators using it as well.

13 minutes ago, JumpinGopher said:

Still waiting for excal prime stuff to be available on umbra.

Umbras are pretty darn close to primes if not higher on the tier list (I haven't seen anything that says different, if I am wrong link me the proof). If he isn't considered a prime or higher then let excal prime wear his stuff (this includes the scarf), just like how every prime can equip the basic parts of the basic frame. Just trying to cover all bases and find a middle ground. If more umbra frames comes out there will be complaints about those frames not being able to use prime parts. 

•  

Non-prime frames can't equip prime frame cosmetics, and umbra has been confirmed to not be prime.

This makes no sense from a lore perspective since umbra frames are the precursors to prime frames and were made on an individual basis and not mass-produced like prime frames, meaning higher production quality and therefore more power.

The reason that umbra is not considered prime is because a vocal minority of founders complained that Umbra was better then prime and that hurt their feelings, so DE's solution was to say that umbra is not a prime and remove the prime passive, going against the lore to cater to said vocal minority.

I personally have no issue with umbra equipping prime cosmetics, but on principle I believe that umbra should also have the prime passive if that were to happen.

Please note I am not implying you to be part of the aforementioned minority of founders.

10 minutes ago, ShiraHagane said:

Non-prime frames can't equip prime frame cosmetics, and umbra has been confirmed to not be prime.

Wouldn't waste your time trying to explain this to him, I tried but he will not accept this 'Until DE outright says no prime gear for umbra' even though it was DE who actually said it was not considered a prime and no other non prime item has access to prime gear....

Mind you he's not the only founder who won't accept that DE have mad the decision to keep umbra separate from prime.

We're noticing some crashes still happening due to 2-player restrictions being surpassed for Frame Fighter.

As we work to fix this, the work-around to avoid the issues is to set your matchmaking to 'Invite Only', not Public, to ensure you have a 2-player session.

Thank you!

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're noticing some crashes still happening due to 2-player restrictions being surpassed for Frame Fighter.

As we work to fix this, the work-around to avoid the issues is to set your matchmaking to 'Invite Only', not Public, to ensure you have a 2-player session.

Thank you!

Thanks! :thumbup::clem:

1 minute ago, Kingpinner said:

Okay so I'm not entirely sure what's going on but my update has failed every time at the launcher stage, and I've got no clue how to remedy this. Help? Someone?

Same.  Has failed 3 times in a row now.

yeah, on my 5th try now, gets to 99% sometimes 100% then i get a white screen:

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

[EDIT] While i was writing this post, the play button on the bottom right corner of the launcher became 'active' and i clicked that and got in game. Temporary fix?

I've also been having the exact same update fail issue, ive tried around nearly ten times... nothing i do in the options tab seems to do anything, most of the time it gives an error before even starting to look for new content, but after turning on aggressive downloading it actually got to 99% before dying on me. 

EDIT: the literal moment i hit post it finished updating and let me in lol

Is there some place I can find out how the heck Frame Fighter even works?  Really not planning on jumping into a 2D fighting game to which I don't even know the controls, and the only option I see is to click "Play Now" which drops you straight into matchmaking - I dodged out of that immediately.

Frankly, having to keysmash while anyone with practice is roflstomping you seems like it would make the learning curve on this a bit steep, especially as the people around since its release get better at it, yeah?  Give us a place we can look up the controls or a practice mode where we can beat up a warframe dummy to learn combos, or this is just going to be a 75k Simaris standing I spent on nothing more than being a completionist.

Archived