Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE comunication

rhuug

so... i was just in the game for the hotfix and the message red "pls stop crying"...

the company behind one of my favourit games just trolled me because apparently someone (rightully) has voiced their problems with the game update and i am just sad; especially after witnessing the arenanet-jessica price case i'm really considering heading off before warframe's pr becomes something like that (i am talking about the agressive kaithlin kennedy style behaviour) but i'd be sad to let all the time and money(i did spend some) i invested in warframe go.

idk i'm just sad...

@peterc3

and by that what exactly do you mean my white troll rushing to DE's rescue wich bythe way, i assure you, don't need you?

because my statement is quite well organized. do you lack detail? i am happy to give them to you now instead of making an abnoxiously long rant opening post:

the problem is i don't like to hang around twelve years olds because they behave exactly like DE behaved today, unapologetic agotists who can't accept beign skuld for the sh*t they do by people who not only support them but actually liv what they are doing, so in essence i don't like a company who's ever-more falsely making a rep for "caring for the community" to freaking troll me, can you objectively say that i am wrong? what did i do? did i threathen their lives or rouse up some aggression squad to squander they'r reputation? i did none of that, i just voiced my distaste in front of a gross fall from grace on PR's part so please, bring you attitude outside it's limited confinement and actually express something meaningfull or just don't as i am not here for your attitude anyway, i am legitimately expressing concern for an ongoing trend of decresing quality

Edited by rhuug

1 minute ago, peterc3 said:

The only decreasing quality seems to be your ability to communicate your displeasures without resorting to insults and hyperbole.

so now passive aggressive behaviour isn't insulting, good to know.

also i dare you to post the definition of hyperbole so everyone can see just how knowledgeable you are...

13 minutes ago, rhuug said:

@peterc3

and by that what exactly do you mean my white troll rushing to DE's rescue wich bythe way, i assure you, don't need you?

because my statement is quite well organized. do you lack detail? i am happy to give them to you now instead of making an abnoxiously long rant opening post:

the problem is i don't like to hang around twelve years olds because they behave exactly like DE behaved today, unapologetic agotists who can't accept beign skuld for the sh*t they do by people who not only support them but actually liv what they are doing, so in essence i don't like a company who's ever-more falsely making a rep for "caring for the community" to freaking troll me, can you objectively say that i am wrong? what did i do? did i threathen their lives or rouse up some aggression squad to squander they'r reputation? i did none of that, i just voiced my distaste in front of a gross fall from grace on PR's part so please, bring you attitude outside it's limited confinement and actually express something meaningfull or just don't as i am not here for your attitude anyway, i am legitimately expressing concern for an ongoing trend of decresing quality

Criticising your writing skill isn't defending DE blindly. 

Just now, rhuug said:

so now passive aggressive behaviour isn't insulting, good to know.

also i dare you to post the definition of hyperbole so everyone can see just how knowledgeable you are...

Do you want your thread locked?

Because this is how you get your thread locked. 

hy·per·bo·le
hīˈpərbəlē/
noun

1. exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

for example, such comments as 
    14 minutes ago, rhuug said:

twelve years olds because they behave exactly like DE behaved today,

15 minutes ago, rhuug said:

a company who's ever-more falsely making a rep for "caring for the community" to freaking troll me

15 minutes ago, rhuug said:

a gross fall from grace

also r/iamverysmart

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Criticising your writing skill isn't defending DE blindly. 

Do you want your thread locked?

Because this is how you get your thread locked. 

is that what you got? seriously? i suggest you too work on your writing skill, at least get more compelling

@Railgun

not meant to be taken literally was the key part of my request

But on topic; RedText has always heckled the community.  Overall, we love it that a multimillion dollar company let's it's hair down and trolls its player base once in awhile. 

I wouldn't get worked up over it. 

Just now, rhuug said:

is that what you got? seriously? i suggest you too work on your writing skill, at least get more compelling

@Railgun

not meant to be taken literally was the key part of my request

Oh, sweetie, I have warning points more terrifying than your come backs.

I do have to admit, your level of "compelling" loses something when one has to wade through the misspellings, bad grammar and general disregard for punctuation. 

Hm, @peterc3 does this mean I'm a white knight, trolling in DE's honor?