Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Locked out of the game

(PSN)ShuhDuhFuhCup666

I go to log in for the night to buy plat and fashion frame. There seemed to be an update which usually isn't a big deal. I wait and it keeps saying there's an update but it says it can't arrive to my server. My brother is having the same issue and lives a couple towns over from where is do. So this issue is probably pretty big and is more than just an isolated incident of him and I. What causes this and what can I do about it?

I'm pretty sure my friend is having the same problem. It says that there is an update on the screen that you launch the game but when it gets to a certain point it says something like, "Sorry we couldn't update the content from our servers, please restart Warframe to try again". My friend tried restarting the game multiple times but it still didn't work. Even when he un-installed the game and re-installed it multiple times it still didn't work. He had a stable internet connection and everything was normal but still couldn't launch the game. Somebody please fix this, playing warframe own my own is kinda boring.

I have the same problem since a couple days. 

With me it say ' unable to connect. please ensure you have the latest wareframe update installed' but when i check my update history it say latest update installed.

Hmmm getting frustrated. if i knew b4 that free games are like this i never spend my money on platinium.

6 hours ago, (PS4)jefke999 said:

I have the same problem since a couple days. 

With me it say ' unable to connect. please ensure you have the latest wareframe update installed' but when i check my update history it say latest update installed.

Hmmm getting frustrated. if i knew b4 that free games are like this i never spend my money on platinium.

My friend is having this exact issue. I have made a new thread specifically based on this error.

Edited by (PS4)warriorz9899