The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Phahd scaffold doing 3x damage for some people

DemonikWarframe

It looks like for some people new scaffold is bugged and is doing 3 times as much damage as it should do. Here is one example. If you divide crits by madurai VS multiplier you get around 5.6k baseline crit, when it should be 1.9k. It seems a lot of people have these bugged scaffolds that do triple damage, even though stat screen shows same base damage for everyone.

Here is an example of normal damage (with 6x madurai multiplier, so it's around 1.9k crits baseline):

Spoiler

Why do I think 1.9k is normal? Compare damage to T2 scaffold, 7500 damage with 2x crit multiplier + volt shield (effective 4x crit multiplier) should do more damage than 6000 with 3.8x crit multiplier and it does on amps doing 1.9k damage, but not on ones that do 5.6k damage, so the ones doing 5.6k damage are bugged.

Edited by DemonikWarframe

It is STILL BUGGED. People who did triple damage are still doing triple damage. But now for people who didn't have a triple damage it's completely dumpstered. It now deals ~650 crits (before it was ~1900 crits), while for people with triple damage it's now 2k crits, compared to 6k crits before.

Thanks for wasted materials to craft that piece of garbage and plat to rush. How about before dumpstering stats you first NORMALIZE stats across already crafted amps. Because half people had amps with 6100 damage and half had with 18300 damage. And now first group has amps with 3000 damage, while second has amps with 9000 damage.

Edited by DemonikWarframe

8 hours ago, DemonikWarframe said:

It is STILL BUGGED. People who did triple damage are still doing triple damage. But now for people who didn't have a triple damage it's completely dumpstered. It now deals ~650 crits (before it was ~1900 crits), while for people with triple damage it's now 2k crits, compared to 6k crits before.

Thanks for wasted materials to craft that piece of garbage and plat to rush. How about before dumpstering stats you first NORMALIZE stats across already crafted amps. Because half people had amps with 6100 damage and half had with 18300 damage. And now first group has amps with 3000 damage, while second has amps with 9000 damage.

I feel your pain friend. I used a Shwaak Prism on mine instead of the new T4 Prism so my new dumpster amp doesn't even give me MR.

il y a 2 minutes, Frostyinferno a dit :

I feel your pain friend. I used a Shwaak Prism on mine instead of the new T4 Prism so my new dumpster amp doesn't even give me MR.

I feel your pain i did the same 😞 I realised afterwards it might have been smarter to use the T4 Prism...