Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't log in... [RESOLVED]

KelsierSurvivor

vor 59 Minuten schrieb Mombamambo:

Don't worry guys, we can still play this game in chat format.

Me: pew pew pew

Corpus crewman: Baaaahhh.....

Operator: My warframe is strong

not if you're banned from all in-game chat wihtout any pointer to how long you're banned :|

feelsbadman

Same problem here, couldn't login then suddenly I got in 1 time but didn't have chat and server response was so slow I just quit. Now I can't login anymore again. "Login failed Check your info",

EDIT: I got in now, 3 minutes after this post. EDIT2: Server responses are ultra slow, unplayable.

Edited by AEtherMist

Can't login. Tried to change password several times, it's definitely not the issue. You don't have to change your password. Time to go outside into the real world and do non-tenno things. BORING haha. I hope it comes back soon.

Edited by Lucidess

Fix your servers. Give them some warm milk, fresh diapers and get them to work. The game is unplayable - Not exaggerating, it is actually unplayable. Some can't log in, and for those that can, they can't invite people, do trades, can't even switch builds to go solo.

Just adding my name to the list.

1. Bad in game lag around 10am EST, so I decided to log out for a bit.
  2. Tried to log back in around 1030. Could not log me in. Told me to check my info.
  3. Opened incognito Chrome tab and tried to log in to forum. Made it past the captcha but then got a javascript dialog "UNKNOWN"
  4. Waited until 12pm EST. I could log in again.
  5. Ran Hydron 10 rounds. On exit "Could not update account information". Did not credit me any affinity.
  6. Mission results still show the stats I should have, but my actual stats do not reflect that.
  7. Lots of lag when trying to exit the Arsenal.
  8. Entering or exiting Navigation:
    • Takes a while to create session. A few times it failed to create session.
    • Takes a while to delete session.
  9. In Navigation, clicking on Sortie, nothing happens.

No point in running missions right now if I won't get credit. :[

Edited by brandondash

Ran Hydron with my gf, first run she got the weap from 0 to 6 (with double xp), which already was odd (just a little bit), next run weap as usual fully done.. went to Arsenal, weap 0 again. Now none of us can't log in again 😛

Interesting past hour this was. 😄

Edited by Leyren