Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can't log in... [RESOLVED]

KelsierSurvivor

I can only assume it is something with the latest patch, maybe the new Frame Fighter is lagging the game somehow? Sometimes everything works fine and then things just start to break down as i return to my orbiter. Lag, cant get into new missions, one time my warframe got all messed up where his hands were all twisted up and stuff and could not do anything. Had to quit the game and restart steam to fix it. Few moments later lag again so i decided to restart again and now i cant even log in anymore

I can only assume it is something with the latest patch, maybe the new Frame Fighter is lagging the game somehow? Sometimes everything works fine and then things just start to break down as i return to my orbiter. Lag, cant get into new missions, one time my warframe got all messed up where his hands were all twisted up and stuff and could not do anything. Had to quit the game and restart steam to fix it. Few moments later lag again so i decided to restart again and now i cant even log in anymore