Thanks for Watching Devstream #115!

[DE]Rebecca

Awesome stream! I cannot wait for Elite Alerts. I hope the progressive Emblems earned could be a profile stat visible to other players. That would be very interesting. Is there a planned cap on alert emblem marks? I am also curious and hopeful to see this relay reconstruction event be an Operation with leaderboards.

I hope the Melee 3.0 Dev Workshop post is coming along as well. I am eager to see the mod changes and hopefully even Riven Disposition changes.

hace 2 minutos, Lannen dijo:

Can we get a new Warframe stream where just Rebb is there sharing stats about the game?

Most important Dev sharing the most important information? It seems like a no-brainer...

i upvote this

Great stream! Can't wait for elite alerts and Revenant! Glad to know that there's a relay event in the works! Will this event have a leaderboard attached or can we safely expect that all events will now have a "plague-star" like structure to them?

Revenant:

- the damage on that 4 seems beyond bad for what you guys were up against, i'd rather take back the sleep now tbh. I hope there is a way to augment that damage via a synergy (heard something about his absorbed damage but we all know that enemy damage is garbage compared to their effective EHP) aside from power str mods.

Melee:

- those damage numbers look poor, let's hope that jat kittag was just poorly modded. Not excited about what I saw personally.

Elite alerts and login rework:

- love the ideas

Any chance we can have bumpers or rails to set up our own race tracks on these large maps. I was messing around before when you first added those text sign things. i went into the planes captura and started making a course. I was 40% done with making a track but then there was a hotfix to limit the number of textsigns you can have out.

Charts RULE mom!

Really looking forward to that Nyx rework. It was thanks to Nyx Prime that I completed the quest for my fav warframe: Limbo! (Loki is just the "casual" version of Limbo really, no wonder everyone uses him) :wink:

Also, I hope Warframe Quests get back to Sindicates soon. Titania, Octavia and specially Harrow's where really good.

Btw: K-drive races, but NO archwing races? The mind boggles... :awkward:

Sounds like Elite Alerts are a restyling of Tac Alerts including the evolving emblem idea. Still could work for players as long as they have better rewards than standard otherwise. If Revenant is unable to do damage to enemies in the spinning ultimate, perhaps just making it be a focused arm cannon laser like the current Eidolons have might be better for control to damage? If the relays are to be rebuilt, can I at least put up a sign forbidding parties during imminent destruction and collect Fomorian anti capital cannons to the thing for defenses?

@[DE]Rebecca

The animation for Revenant 4th ability is a pain in the ass, that spinning is annoying as hell, i dearly hope you change it a bit like have him summon an orb of energy in one of his raised hands but keep the frame STILL and have only the lasers spinning , because at the moment the more i watch it the more dizzy i feel, maybe it's just me but i think it's the first time a warframe animation annoyed me so much

K-Drive @ Cetus ocean????

That would be sweet if you created a new area out in the ocean of the plains that could be reached by archwing/k-drive only.   Like big oil rigs or what not.  

Channeling......

Man you are super unclear about channeling.   Last week you told us we would get to build up channeling energy and then enter in new rage mode or something and you showed a imagine of a frame release a huge energy shockwave or whatever.    This week you basicly said channeling is dead again and its just getting sucked into heavy attack garbage and all the mods are being converted.     So which is it???????????????     Cool new shockwave attack/rage mode or gone completely?????

I never thought it should be done away with.   I really loved the idea of rage/berzerk mode as the new form of channeling.  

K-Drive grinds.....

I think having to balance on a rail is a level of realism we DO NOT need in K-drive physics.  When we grind it should just lock us to the rail so we can focus on fun and tricks.   Seeing Reb slide off every rail was very disheartening.   I played a ton of Tony Hawk games and keeping your balance was always lame because it was usually way to sensitive.  

Loved getting stats on the game (and could be interested in more, honestly) - do wish more could have been discussed here. Can't wait for Rev to come next week (Hopefully!!!). Wish more could have been said on the state of Fortuna and it's content as well as maybe a rough timeline for new frames, but overall the stream was enjoyable. 

@[DE]Rebecca  Great stream, i think that is a great work you guys are doing but i like to point out a point.

About the "Elite alerts" there will be more than just credits, endo and emblems right? if not there is no reason for a more experienced player to do it if the reward is not good or is more of the same..... 

Maybe as the Rob of AGayGuyPlays said in his video a prestige system? and i see that this new mode is going in the right direction.....

and another point, more riven slots when?

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Ub3rM1k3 said:

Where can I get a copy of that spreadsheet? I'd love to poke around in it a bit, especially if you can include data for PS4 and XBox One.

Yes, please make the spreadsheet available to download.

I'd also love to see the data updated in the future.  Not every devstream for sure, but maybe every couple of months or so.  It'd be interesting to see how the numbers change over time.

Also, weapon usage data please!

30 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

That spreadsheet would be extremely useful for both the plat market and understanding which frames have fallen behind or need more polish. Im sure the community would be extremely grateful if it were to be made publicly available.

I could totally go for such info being more available.

Archived