Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon bugs

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

Hi,

I detected several bugs in POE so decided compile it for you guys:

a) Limbo cannot hit Teralist Sydonias despite both Eidolon and warframe being in Rift - I have put up a big enough Cataclism to catch the Eidolon and Limbo, and I can shoot him (blessed rework), but the shots don't make contact with the Teralist (have not tried with other Eidolons).

b) Condrocs rarelly drop White Pigment - I have played over 1h with Drop Chance Booster and only got around 20~30. Either the drop chance is too low, or there has to be a bug. I can tell you for a fact that I have got NONE from shooting down those that are flying.

c) The grass in front of Cetus gate acts "wierd" when there is wind or a storm is comming (see video bellow)

Hope this helps fix these issues. TY

As far as I know, NO warframe ability affects the teralysts. So if you’re in the rift, the terelys is NOT (even though physically it may look like it’s in the cataclysm). Kinda sucks but eh... that’s that. 

Regarding the condracs, I’ve heard that’s a huge issue and I’m not sure but I think it’s one of those things where the drops happen more if they’re on the ground vs flying high. Idk why that is but yeah...   regarding the grass, idk what to say about that except, space magic! Or like the tree from Narnia blowing when there was no wind in the real world. 

On 2018-08-17 at 3:28 PM, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

b) Condrocs rarelly drop White Pigment - I have played over 1h with Drop Chance Booster and only got around 20~30. Either the drop chance is too low, or there has to be a bug. I can tell you for a fact that I have got NONE from shooting down those that are flying.

Drop chance is listed as 20% in the wiki.  

Just now, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Drop chance is listed as 20% in the wiki.  

That number has to be innacurate.

That would mean 1 in five should dropt it, but you can shoot 6 of them in the air (2 near the beached shark and 4 near the "lion king" rock - even did it on several missions) and not one of them drops. Also, even on the ground they're usually in groups of 3 and if you take down 2 groups, at least one should drop... Sadly, it is more like 1 in 5 groups (that's 1 in 15 condrocs) that drop.

My best result was 60 in 20 minutes with resource multiplier running all over the place, but I had other Clan members running with BOTH drop chance and multiply booster and only got 70 in about 40 minutes.

On 17 de agosto de 2018 at 9:23 PM, (PS4)Gerbizzzle said:

As far as I know, NO warframe ability affects the teralysts. So if you’re in the rift, the terelys is NOT (even though physically it may look like it’s in the cataclysm). Kinda sucks but eh... that’s that. 

Dang it. You're right...

36 minutes ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

That number has to be innacurate.

If you look into the forums (bug section I believe) there are other topics about this.  I don't remember if it has always been 20% (wiki usually notes if things change in the patch notes).  That number might be valid for PC and not for console.  It's something to look into at least.