Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since we get Elite Alerts now, could one of the possible rewards please be rivens?

Lukas22041

Elite Alerts seem like a neat little idea, and i think one realy cool reward from them would be rivens. Hoping that your Sortie RNG wont suck or waiting 2 weeks for a dev stream to get a alert with a Riven is not realy the best way of giving out rivens. I dont think Rivens should appear often as the reward obviously, but it would be nice to get atleast a additional, non rng based way of getting a riven.

hmm. I have mixed feelings about riven mods being in another drop table. Rivens are supposed to be sort of rare. They are very powerful items and right now, they are pretty much being given away. Seriously, you can even buy cheap Rivens for 20 plat now and just do a few kuva rolls and might turn in to god riven. 

EDIT: oh to add, Elite alerts are currently planned to be reset every hour. If they add Rivens to Elite Alerts, it would be every hour having a chance for a riven. If that drop chance is high, then Rivens would just lose all value. I wouldn't mind them in Elite Alerts only if the  drop chance is low and the missions are really challenging

Edited by ShinTechG
adding details