Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

[DE]Megan

В 22.08.2018 в 05:07, korphd сказал:

i think you're supossed to kill oxium ospreys before they commit suicide.

I think you're supposed to use your brain before making comments but guess not.

Before Europa and Galatea I used trying to farm different nodes just like pretty much everybody else. And they all sucked. They. all. suck. For some ------ magical no sensible reason, oxium ospreys spawn in large quantities only in a non-endless missions making farming them a pain in the -----. Cerberus used to be a bit of an exception but getting about 250 to 400 oxium if your team is 4 men after round 4 on a map so big you might think you're playing PoE also sucks. Europa and Galatea offered 1000 oxium for 1000 total enemies killed making the spawn rate of osperys significantly higher than in any other mission (because it makes it that you were getting 100+ospreys to 900 normal units ratio there) in existence and that is berfore you'd apply a booster, you will never get even close to those numbers in survival or defense even with a booster. Most of them have fixed drop rates per enemy and enemeis spawn after certain time. Just like that simple correlation 1000 ai total = 1000 oxium there's mutagen samples example which is "1 mutagen sample per minuite" in ODS before applying any other thing that boosts it's chances to drop.

So before even beginning to talk about the subject maybe consider learning something about it. Like literally anything.

Am 17.8.2018 um 22:27 schrieb XxWarlord2017xX:

can we get a ,VOTE TO KICK (option) while in a mission, keep getting this people that afk at start point and do not help to complete mission and they keep the mobs distracted, specially in excavations, mobs go to him and mess up the game flow, they really just stand there and do nothing but get the rewards, if all members agree to KICK THE LEECH, the game will kick him from mission

There is the option: Guy is AFK and he gets no rewards :3.

@[DE]Megan, will the team be reconsidering some of the Oxium manufacturing requirements for certain items, in particular Vauban Prime?

I've been a regular player of this game for a year and a half or so now, but only recently completed Vauban Prime because of the Capture mission exploit on Galatea, as it simply wasn't possible to accrue that much Oxium from normal gameplay. In fact, I had the Prime parts sat in my inventory for months before I even considered manufacturing him because of the high material requirements, which seemed out of proportion compared to all other warframes.

Yeah... I watched a grown adult cry when the game halved the oxium requirements the week after they crafted vauban prime. I had already made Vauban the second he was available and it wiped out YEARS of oxium. This is why they won't #*!%ing cut the hema down to anything reasonable, "out of respect for people that already farmed it", booooooooo. Soooo many members of my 200 person clan have quit this game after getting burnt out farming for the hema and we don't even have 1/3rd of it done.

I never farmed oxium in the method that was nerfed here but hope means there will be an official way to farm large quantities of oxium in Fortuna. Yes DE, putting up wit the grind is the price to pay to play Warframe free but too much grinding is also going to result on far too many players burning out and quitting faster than new players joining.

I dont understand why ppl say thanks about that hotfix... its one of the worst, sorry DE but how will i get my 100k oxium now ? it will take me about a month to get it. Thanks, Ya right.

Je ne peux pas croire que c'était voulu par la communauté, jamais en 100 ans.

Help!!!!! It's been days since I could play Warframe because the controller is now bugged with the fighter frame update. my ability menu {left bumper} only crouchs now and it cannot be remapped, ontop of that the D-pad Up is stuck on "marker" instead of consubles. Remapping doesn't work in excape menu> controller mapping. it just stays the same after I change it. Help! I can no longer play with a controller... 

Which sucks its my favorite way to play!!!

Please while your fixing it add a UI toggle key binding. PLEASE> I love playing without the UI but need it to stay with team/find goals. So if I could toggle it it would be perfect. PLEASE FIX THESE BUGS!!! I cant play my favorite game :/

Archived