Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed receiving an unintended boost to Damage, Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Status Chance. Adjusted to its intended (Gilded) stats of:

• 3000 Damage on Impact
  • 5 meter 3100 radial Damage with no fall off on detonation/last bounce
  • Knock Down added to radial Damage
  • 12% Status Chance
  • 34% Critical Chance
  • 2.6x Critical Damage

Stats before were better u should have keot that instead nerfing it

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

Capture Mission Changes:
Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions. 

I'm gonna need some help because this is the 1st that I want to see happening.

wILkcne.png
You got it

WHYYYYY? Why do you hate me so much DE?!

Taking away my only pleasure of watching my Capture target suffer and slowly die over hours on the ground while i have a seat and enjoy my Ice Coffee while he thinks the word mercy exists in my dictionary in my head.

Why do you take the only true endgame content i have right now to enjoy, watching a Capture target suffer?

You Monsters!

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Phahd Scaffold projectiles not passing through Volt’s Electric Shield.

It doesn't pass through Gara's wall too. I suspect the same with Frost's Globe.

So the stats of the Phahd Scaffold has been nerfed eh? Since the unglided stats became the glided ones now.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed receiving an unintended boost to Damage, Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Status Chance. Adjusted to its intended (Gilded) stats of:

• 3000 Damage on Impact
  • 12% Status Chance
  • 34% Critical Chance
  • 2.6x Critical Damage

"Intended". Sure.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• 3000 Damage on Impact
  • 12% Status Chance
  • 34% Critical Chance
  • 2.6x Critical Damage

Ugh, why would you nerf the T4 scaffold! I was enjoying this but these nerfs are hard and really unnecessary. Back to the 223 amp I guess 😕 

can we get a ,VOTE TO KICK (option) while in a mission, keep getting this people that afk at start point and do not help to complete mission and they keep the mobs distracted, specially in excavations, mobs go to him and mess up the game flow, they really just stand there and do nothing but get the rewards, if all members agree to KICK THE LEECH, the game will kick him from mission

I'm curious now, was the radial explosion ALWAYS part of the disc launcher's displayed damage? Because your description makes it sound like it only blows up on a last bounce, which makes that displayed damage number seem extremely dishonest and misleading.

Archived