Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions. 

And again... Why do you think a good(effective) use=abuse?

There is a thing that affects game a lot more in a negative way - no consistent way to farm wisps.

Considering a big amount of them needed(100 for full arcane, 10-20 for amp parts, 10 for clothes parts, some for zaws)  you should make them drop x10 or make separate bounty that gives only wisps.

Running bounty for literally hundreds of times is not fun.

Bunties are massively repetitive and do not spawn enemies far enough(that adds to annoyment when you see empty base and enemies spawn out of nowhere when you approach to their shooting distance).

9 minutes ago, Zilotz said:

And again... Why do you think a good(effective) use=abuse?

There is a thing that affects game a lot more in a negative way - no consistent way to farm wisps.

Considering a big amount of them needed(100 for full arcane, 10-20 for amp parts, 10 for clothes parts, some for zaws)  you should make them drop x10 or make separate bounty that gives only wisps.

Running bounty for literally hundreds of times is not fun.

Bunties are massively repetitive and do not spawn enemies far enough(that adds to annoyment when you see empty base and enemies spawn out of nowhere when you approach to their shooting distance).

Um.. farming wisps is easy. You can get about 5 - 6 in 5 minutes without booster, more with one.

36 minutes ago, GoatPimp said:

Pheeew I'm glad I didn't have all the shizz for the amps.... 

As for the oxium outrage.... I don't get it, I'm Mr 22 and never did an Oxium farm, it's like the least used resource. 

Do you have vauban prime yet? And if you do, did you buy it on prime access?

27 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Um.. farming wisps is easy. You can get about 5 - 6 in 5 minutes without booster, more with one.

Running with a booster and it does not double wisp reward in bounties.

I heard there can be wisps on ground but i never see them even if players put mark there.

8 minutes ago, Zilotz said:

I heard there can be wisps on ground but i never see them even if players put mark there.

Wisps appear around bodies of water, more often at night. They can appear on the shoreline of any body of water except the ocean. If you bring thief's wit, animal instinct, or any other loot radar, you can seem them marked on the map.

49 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Do you have vauban prime yet? And if you do, did you buy it on prime access?

Yes I have Vauban Prime check my profile. Somehow magically I got enough oxium. Maybe once I didn't have enough for some weapon, I waited a few days doing random missions and got enough oxium. 100% sure that you can get by without targeted oxium farm. Now at Mr 22 I have like 20k that I don't know what to do with, not even clan decorations need it afaik. 

Never bought prime access frames, just accessories. Farming the frame is half the fun. 

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions. 

Have the though of the official survival being inadequate to suit the current player' satisfaction ever come across the chopping board before this got implemented or fixed? 

48 minutes ago, Zilotz said:

Yeh I don't get them from bounties mate, they can be found close to water in the plains and booster doubles the drop. And you won't see marked ones cos players going near will spook them and they fly away. Do it solo at night and you can easily get 100 per night.

7 hours ago, itsFIGJAM said:

How are new players supposed to craft Vauban Prime without enough Oxium? Please add another way to farm Oxium. 😔

Cetus bounties. It can be done around 5-7 minutes to complete whole 3 missions so it's about 2-3 minutes to get a chance for 200 oxium. Still OK, it's just gated behind RNG.

39 минут назад, GoatPimp сказал:

Yes I have Vauban Prime check my profile. Somehow magically I got enough oxium. Maybe once I didn't have enough for some weapon, I waited a few days doing random missions and got enough oxium. 100% sure that you can get by without targeted oxium farm.

Ignorance at it's finest.

Just because YOU had enough does not mean that people don't have to farm it. Especially considering that it doesn't even drop from a corpus missions in general but one specific enemy not always present and which is almost absent in actual endless misisons - which means that you played enough of those and that's it while someone else was playing other nodes/factions mostly and had to farm oxium, and that some things required ungodly amount of oxium, first it was zephyr, then vauban, and then poe arcanes required 20k oxium for a set to build. They keep increasing requirenments for oxium, not lowering it while also nuking the last place where you could gain sane amount of the resource without saying fk it I'm so done with this game. What the actual.... . And the best part, no one talks about it until it's literally too late. First they nerfed the *** out of Europa turning it into another mission type, now they nerfed the **** out of *all* capture missions because of one resource and what's left? The god **** awful Cerberus everyone and their grandmother hates and a mission type everyone hates the most. Freaking resident sleeper interception.

I'm really glad I farmed s***ton of oxium my only regret that I didn't do it nearly as much as I could have. But it does save a hassle of buying resource boosters and by extent, playing more warframe. A win win situation? Is that what you really wanted DE? 

Цитата

Cetus bounties. It can be done around 5-7 minutes to complete whole 3 missions so it's about 2-3 minutes to get a chance for 200 oxium. Still OK, it's just gated behind RNG.

Literally nothing is "ok" about it.

It's worse than nitain because you don't need 7000 of it and its a guaranteed drop from alerts. For 200 of something in warframe unless it's mutagen samples, neurodes, neural sensors or so I wouldn't even lift a finger personally. It's a spit in the face not a reward. It's the same as 10k credits as a reward when you need a million. Even bloody Cerberus is (was at least) better because even when I was a new palyer I could get around 400 after completing this mission and even then I thought it's a single worst resource and a mission where you can get it so after getting enough for Zephyr I never loaded it again.

13 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Literally nothing is "ok" about it.

It's worse than nitain because you don't need 7000 of it and its a guaranteed drop from alerts. For 200 of something in warframe unless it's mutagen samples, neurodes, neural sensors or so I wouldn't even lift a finger personally. It's a spit in the face not a reward. It's the same as 10k credits as a reward when you need a million. Even bloody Cerberus is (was at least) better because even when I was a new palyer I could get around 400 after completing this mission and even then I thought it's a single worst resource and a mission where you can get it so after getting enough for Zephyr I never loaded it again.

Wow, you're exaggerating. Sometimes I got 400 oxium from 5 minutes bounty as well. Did you look at the reward table? Oxium is pretty high up there.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Phahd Scaffold Changes & Fixes:

• Fixed the Phahd Scaffold projectiles not passing through Volt’s Electric Shield.
  • Fixed the projectile only bouncing 3 times for the Host and 20 for Clients by adjusting to 10 max bounces for both Hosts and Clients.
  • Fixed receiving an unintended boost to Damage, Crit Chance, Crit Damage and Status Chance. Adjusted to its intended (Gilded) stats of:
    • 3000 Damage on Impact
    • 5 meter 3100 radial Damage with no fall off on detonation/last bounce
    • Knock Down added to radial Damage
    • 12% Status Chance
    • 34% Critical Chance
    • 2.6x Critical Damage

Rip, hours of farming. Went from something that was good and I really enjoyed using, to something I would have never built in the first place the day after I made it T_T

Some of the new Dojo decorations (ice rocks and stalagtites) appear as invisible objects still.

Thank you once again for the fixes.
Although I will miss good farming spots in capture missions (after all, there is a lot of grinding to do)

*goes into therapy with Ballas*
'Uhm, what are all those tubes and injector fluid sacks for?'

ok. DE, I don't know if this is an intended changes or just a bug, but I really hope you keep this and don't ruin it.
For people concerning oxium farm, Galatea is still the best. 
there is also a change in the enemy spawn that they will keep coming even after the capture.
In fact, this is so great as no pesky bursa will be spawned while the oxium drone is keeping at a high rate.
I just got 1000 oxium in an hour running arround after capturing the target with solo nekros.

15 hours ago, Voltage said:
15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Excalibur Umbra no longer requires a Fragment Scan to unlock for Frame Fighter. He will be available upon completing The Sacrifice quest.

This change does not make much sense to me. Shouldn't this mean that crafting Warframes should unlock them in Frame Fighter? The Sacrifice quest is cool and all, but if a Warframe that is auto-crafted gets a Frame Fighter Scan, then why should Warframes that require farming be given extra farming just to use in a mini-game? I already have every Warframe scanned in Frame Fighter, and it felt like I was redoing my starchart....

I agree with this sentiment 1,000%.  This new mechanic in the game seems to be nothing more than a bug hunt and more grind for something to do out main game by making it a farming requirement.  If we have the frame, we should have the frame fighter.  I like farming, but not for a mini-game to pass the time when the servers are suffering from downtime through maintenance, broken networking or DDoS?  I would prefer my time spent elsewhere.  

T4 got fixed pretty quickly lol

2 hours ago, GoatPimp said:

Pheeew I'm glad I didn't have all the shizz for the amps.... 

As for the oxium outrage.... I don't get it, I'm Mr 22 and never did an Oxium farm, it's like the least used resource. 

I knew it would be nerfed but built anyway, fun for a day then back in the pile with the other mr fodder weapons. 

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions

Can we get a new way of farming oxium consistently? It's such a pain in the back to get

About the Capture-change - Simple problem requires simple solution:

1- let the bleed-chrono as it is now;

2- keep the enemy base on high alert, with non-stop-spawning mob trying to bring back the kidnapped-mob

People will have the ability to stay if they want to; without being war criminal / sadist / whatever we could imagine in a video-game where genocidal-ways are placed everyday in the week (from Blooday to Frieday).

Archived