Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

[DE]Megan

That nerf for the T4 scaffold was fast, and here I am thinking it was intended coz its T4 it should be stronger than others. wasted 110 cetus wisp i was farming for a whole day to craft and try a better combination for it then this changes punched me straight right on my face. Good Job DE !! 😫

19 minutes ago, DeyjaVou said:

Welp, everyone that made a Phahd AMP for Eidolon hunting is probably going to bin it now lol. We'll see if the volt shields can save it.

I was going to commend the original design for offering an alternative to Volt, but nevermind.

Even w/o Volt shield it still better.

6 minutes ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

can we get a ,VOTE TO KICK (option) while in a mission, keep getting this people that afk at start point and do not help to complete mission and they keep the mobs distracted, specially in excavations, mobs go to him and mess up the game flow, they really just stand there and do nothing but get the rewards, if all members agree to KICK THE LEECH, the game will kick him from mission

OHHH look guys LIMBO all vote to kick, *limbo gets kicked* oh look banshee ! *all three in group votes to kick, banshee gets kicked* a kick system would be so so easily abuse and just fuel the fire of hated frames.

12 minutes ago, gravendoom75 said:

So now that you changed capture missions can we get a reliable way to get oxium? Vauban requires a ridiculous amount to where you had to abuse the endless capture system to farm for it. 

DE made capture missions the way they are, we just discovered the ability to go endless on capture missions so i don't see why it '' needed '' fixing except for DE

trying to stop us dead in our tracks once more and grind for that overpowered 200 oxium per mission

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions. 

please make it so oxium if viable to be farmed please.  I understand this is not what you wanted but the exploit only came about because we couldn't get oxium.

At least maybe make the stats of the T4 Amp parts better? It’s T4 anyway so by theory its supposed to be stronger. I’m not the only one saying this but the excitement of farming for a 443 amp which literally just finished right now just kinda sucks now. Hope you reconsider making it stronger.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

Capture Mission Changes:
Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions. 

You caught me. RIP Endless Capture missions.

Could we see some rewardless Endless mission that has never-ending hordes of enemies? That would be a mini-game that I would play. No rewards, no life support capsules or modules, no excavators. Just continuous enemies.

So with the capture target changes you just took away how every one farms the bursas for the Inaros quest did you consider how hard 5 isolators is with out the unlimited spawn of catures and we were still there YES AS YOU SAID leaving him there for hours because thats how long to took to get the 5...

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Capture Mission Changes:

Had no idea you could even do that. O.o

1 minute ago, Vulthraxis said:

So with the capture target changes you just took awa how every one farms the bursas for thr inaros quest did you consider how hard 5 isolators is with out the unlimited spawn of catures and we were still there YES AS YOU SAID leaving him there for hours because thats how long to took to get the 5...

Not that bad if you do Io, Jupiter. Possibility of 2 at every 5 waves and you can farm relics why you do it.

Why did you add a bleed out timer and destroy the only reasonable way to farm oxium?  Was that supposed to be for our benefit somehow?  Are you going to now provide an alternative method?  Lower oxium needed for crafting?

I don’t get it?  You don’t WANT to provide us a way to farm it?

Please explain.

As far as yet another nerf (feeling more and more like Destiny 2 here), I have to say I was so excited at the thought of using my operator in regular star chart content, so much for that thought. Still largely useless other than for content that demands it.  Thanks.  So much fun.....or maybe that is no longer your goal?

Having fun?  Our bad...N E R F.

10 minutes ago, N1MA said:

Why would u add tier 4 amp but it deal half dmg than tier 2, what is point of adding it in game, just something unnecessary for MR ?

technically its not a tier 4 amp, the material costs alone point that out

Thanks for fixing that AMP! We wouldn't want the operator viable in lvl 20 content!

The projectile now even knocks down the Operator when it comes too close....next level gameplay!

AND it's now the most reliable way to destroy the cloud without harming the siphon...thx

Archived