Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

[DE]Megan

The new scaffold is now absolutely worthless. Yesterday it gave my operator a way to actually kill things in-mission, and dealt 5-8k a shot against Eidolon shields on a crit depending on whether or not the amp arcane proc'ed. On taking it into the night cycle that just passed, I and the other guy unlucky enough to have farmed them yesterday wound up having to leave and get our old 2/2/3s. From 5-8k to 500 to 800 a shot, at a cost of 20 energy a shot. That's seven shots total if you have the waybound unlocked.

This was a kneejerk nerf. The stats weren't "rebalanced" they were reduced to what they were ungilded. Then on top of that, the damage was split in half mechanically. The first hit only does 3k, yet that's not reflected in the stat description. This a T4 standing offering. It's worse than T1 now.

vauban prime cost 7k oxium to craft,
i was lucky to have booster atm and farmed 4k more oxium, in addition to what i have collected since i first start the game.
since endless capture is no longer a thing now. it would be a pain for player to farm all those oxium just to get vauban p.

Feels like tech behind Cephalon Fragments/Somacord Tones/Frame Fighter Data is still broken as hell, not only still need a lot of runs to get these 2 fighters data from one planet, but also still have wierdly inconsistent number of instances of such items, somtimes have only one sometimes 2, once evne seen all 3 during one mission, don't know what the hell is going on but i think that instead fo trying ot shove it all into one pool, all of them shoudl have separate spawn instance, so all 3 coudl appear for sure

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

This change does not make much sense to me. Shouldn't this mean that crafting Warframes should unlock them in Frame Fighter? The Sacrifice quest is cool and all, but if a Warframe that is auto-crafted gets a Frame Fighter Scan, then why should Warframes that require farming be given extra farming just to use in a mini-game? I already have every Warframe scanned in Frame Fighter, and it felt like I was redoing my starchart....

Totally agree with you!

Thanks to all at DE for your hard work.

And for those people grousing about the "end of oxium farming"; I've just taken a few solo tilts around Galatea, and IMHO for oxium it's better now.

Plenty of drops, just as much oxium per time spent playing. Just hit "Repeat Mission".

Difference is you're also now racking up more rewards (large health restores, etc) and mission completion bonuses.

My only quibble with the new-style Capture missions is, with nothing to fight, on the larger maps it can be a long and dull trek to extraction. I'd suggest populating the map with a few enemies per room. Or shrinking the maps.

2 часа назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Still working on other wonky issues with placement

I hope that involves Vanquished banners sticking out too much.   Also, fix Volt Proto "Invisible bubble butt" issue. Collision volume is too big....Better give some of it to Umbra's back. His back has really weird collision and scarf just falls through it.

• Excalibur Umbra no longer requires a Fragment Scan to unlock for Frame Fighter. He will be available upon completing The Sacrifice quest.

Why not do this for all the quest warframes, provided the player actually HAS the warframe?

Spoiler

So that means we'd get:

Saya's Vigil: Gara
The Limbo Theorem: Limbo
Hidden Messages: Mirage
Chains of Harrow: Harrow
Sands of Inaros: Inaros
Silver Grove: Titania
The Glast Gambit: Nidus
Octavia's Anthem: Octavia
Patient Zero: Mesa
The Jordas Precept: Atlas

And we really should get Clem weilding Dual Grakatas that may say "Clem" and "Grakata" with his attacks for completing A Man of Few Words.

I would highly suggest you make the new phahd Scaffold Deal damage closer to what it was before but making it have the lowest fire rate of the scaffolds.

This would let people use it for things like eidolon without making its sustained damage as insane as before.

EDIT: Also please remove only the final hitting dealing the full damage or make all hits deal the radial damage.

The Frame Fighter Warframe select screen now displays all Warframes, with the unscanned ones locked and with the addition of hints on which planet you can find the Fragments on.

Gee !! What a novel concept.  This would be nice on Simaris targets as well.  As sometimes they can be found rather quickly.  Other times can't find them on any map / mission I goto, where the targets should logically be. OR somestimes I find the first target, then I return to the same map and then cannot find any more targytets on the map I just found the first one on.

There is no quide / set of instructions from DE regarding this.  Somehow the Devs seem to think the lack of information in game magically allows to moderate / beginner playhers to read their minds.

Does the Ludoplex come with at least 1 min game like the original NES used to come with a game OR do we get the Ludo and can't do anything with it until we buy a separate game ?

If the latter - kind of sad that we get a free mini game player weithout any games to play when those are free also.

2 hours ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

can we get a ,VOTE TO KICK (option) while in a mission, keep getting this people that afk at start point and do not help to complete mission and they keep the mobs distracted, specially in excavations, mobs go to him and mess up the game flow, they really just stand there and do nothing but get the rewards, if all members agree to KICK THE LEECH, the game will kick him from mission

NO!

10 minutes ago, uberfu said:

Does the Ludoplex come with at least 1 min game like the original NES used to come with a game OR do we get the Ludo and can't do anything with it until we buy a separate game ?

If the latter - kind of sad that we get a free mini game player weithout any games to play when those are free also.

It comes with frame fighter

Nice, they nerfed the oxium farm, RIP new vauban players. Hope they bring up something about that oxium farm, double the drop?

Nice, They nerfed the new AMP, guess i dont need to bother even try use it on eidolon since it not any meta option, just mastery..... why not scale the amp to the same stats as the meta ones that we just have more options to build?.....

Nice, they fixed the K'teer thing, that's a good one, finally, thanks ^^ now i can use it again :D.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

Capture Mission Changes:
Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions.

Okay LISTEN HERE. WE vets aren't gonna sit around for Oxium waiting for days to months on end gathering enough to get what we want. Sure, it wasn't designed to have long endless missions. However, since the void changing to relics you don't really give us much option to get the rewards we want AND at the levels that are appropriate for us. Think of this like a dev guys come on! If players are MAKING X thing into Y type of content. Then just make Y type of content! How would YOU get 10,000 Oxium for a clan or blueprint in a day huh?

Yeah its unintended and unofficial, yeah its better if we had a way to get that stuff normally but, WE DON'T. I am not saying to undo the fix but now that you HAVE you have a responsibility to put your own fix on it since ours is a bad idea...

4 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

Can we make it so that Frame Fighter isn't so easily exploitable with stun-locks and basically winning by being the first guy to mash the heavy attack button?

Make O counter I counter U counter O. Or vice versa. It already kinda works like a rock paper scissors. As it stands the hit boxes are really off 😛

4 hours ago, Vulthraxis said:

So with the capture target changes you just took away how every one farms the bursas for the Inaros quest did you consider how hard 5 isolators is with out the unlimited spawn of catures and we were still there YES AS YOU SAID leaving him there for hours because thats how long to took to get the 5...

first of all, inaros quest requires denial bursa, the red one.
Denial bursa starts spawning on corpus level 15 so just do jupiter like idk exterminate or something and keep alarm on, its unlikely for normal jupiter mission to spawn other bursas more than denial.

Archived