Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.4.2

[DE]Megan

Hey, can we please get a mission that will allow for us to effectively grind for oxium or change the amount of oxium needed to build things so it fits the ammount we get from missions. The only effective way to get oxium was to get it from a capture mission and now that you guys have completely removed that function it will be alomost implossible to get a decent ammount of oxium anymore. Thanks!

The Pahd scaffold went from being a good alternative to volt, into MR fodder... quite disappointing since you kinda need to be T4 with the quills to get it, bumping up costs for making it would've been a better solution for it's power (honestly ,it was pretty balanced bc it costs a LOT of amp energy).

RIP my T4 amp back to the bin you go

At the risk of timers (e.g. 5 minute timer to start objective after 5-10 minutes of not opening the objective, since both mission types can be run in <10 minutes total without too much trouble) being added to force people to actually play endless missions for endless enemies, can't a similar tactic be used in both Sabotage and Rescue mission types? Spy and Mobile Defense, even? Was there something special about spawn rates with the target lying on the ground?

Zitat

Fixed the Phahd Scaffold projectiles not passing through Volt’s Electric Shield.

dear DE

you can fix this in one day...

don´t you think the zenistar wave should be able passing through volt shield too?

or is it intended that volt shields block the wave?

So uh, will I be able to get a refund on my amp or be able to get a one time dissamble and get my mats back...or something? I literally made a 2-4-3 amp because I solo eidolons and it gave me a new way to knock down the shields over my 2-1-2, while still providing the Shwaak Prism for clearing out voms. I made it over a 2-2-3 I was planning on upgrading to because people were in agreement that if you don't have a volt (which I solo them, so I don't),  the new 4 scaffold was just better than 2. 

Now it's actually worthless. Like, 100% junk. It doesn't even give me MR because I used the Shwaak prism again, and it doesn't do the one job which was the entire reason I built the thing. And I can't bring myself to delete the thing because of all the wisps I used to make it.

Really frustrated. And really disappointed.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Capture Mission Changes:
Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions. 

***New booster introduced; Spawn Boosters! Select the enemy you want to spawn and then every enemy on the mission changes to that. 10 platinum each, one time use only. Eligible only on Assassinations, Capture, and Exterminate missions*.

*Assassinations and Capture target doesn't turn, as expected by science.

***Either that or change the drop for Oxiums at about 50-60 increments or make Oxium Ospreys drop Oxiums the way Mine Osprey drop mines. Or you know, both 😄

If not well... RIP my free time, I guess? Oh how much I regret that, I should've farmed for Oxiums instead of Polymers for the past week.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Capture Mission Changes:
Capture Targets now have a 1 minute Bleedout timer after being downed for 30 seconds, upon which Lotus will now alert you that you’re running out of time to capture the Target. Capture missions had become an unofficial Endless mission with the tactic of leaving the Target squirming on the ground for hours while players dealt with the never-ending horde of enemies. The Bleedout timer has been added as a countermeasure to fix the unintended Endless Capture missions.

DE maybe players want this style of mission

A survival with out the pain of life support drops
a propper survival till you can no longer survive 

As it is i have 2 man gone till about 95 min in a fissure survial

Aww man the 443 amp was really good then this patch basically nerfed it to the ground, that small percentage nerf really hurts anyone using virtuos strike or shadow. And no offense DE btw although the tier 4 amp can now fire through a volt's shield, it doesn't get the 200 percent crit damage budd, i've tried it in the simulucrum. so at this moment the 223 is now much better then the tier 4 parts.

Archived