Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disable mining and fishing when doing bounties.

ArgyleSocks

8 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

that's the solution

Clearly it isn't, otherwise OP wouldn't have made this thread. Forcing people to buddy up for one bounty before it likely disbands afterwards isn't a viable solution. Leeching needs to have stronger countermeasures, or reporting needs to be made more convenient.

To OP:
Might I suggest blocking these offenders? If you run into leeches in recruitment chat, ignoring them might help you mitigate their presence in teams.

anyway normally a bit experienced player dont need help to complete alone all bountys, if i see some1 in team doing that just add to blacklist and done no more team with him ( if join with any blacklist player just leave) but always is very rare see ppl mining and fishing while into bounty

35 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

You can already report people who do nothing to support desk. Which is pointed out in every of these almost daily threads.

Yes, but it's terribly inconvenient and most people probably don't utilize it. If you were able to report people ingame, you might see a lot more reports happening which would significantly cut down on things like leeching.

Leechers are an issue in many games, especially in this genre. Though I don't think mining/fishing should be disabled, there are many times ill be doing a mission on the plains and see the blue mark on the rocks, whip out my mining tool and quickly get it before moving on, i enjoy the fact that i can do this, don't let the few people who leech ruin the features of the game. 

Edited by Robert999220

Im happy sharing exp / standing witb others and appreciate freedom of choice to do so. If you don't like giving without expectations, play invite / friends or solo only it's a pretty easy fix we have had for ages. Like others have said the option to do a quick mine here or there is really nice 

Edited by Jax_Cavalera
Typos on phone