Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe I'm just being trolled by DE

(XBOX)MickF1967

So a few weeks ago I got a melee riven, cheese the challenge because i wanted to do other things in the game. I get a ether reaper riven which I thought i could use on the reaper prime too. (I thought the reaper prime was a primed ether reaper) anyway, a few days ago I got a melee riven and i decided to do the challenge 10 minutes ago. Finish the challenge and its a Dex Dakra riven. A weapon that I haven't used since the start of the year because there are better things. GG DE. GG.

Well my 'shotgun riven' from todays lotus alert was for the sweeper, a sentinel weapon.... I don't even use weapons on my sentinels.  I really wish they didn't have sentinel weapon rivens or at the very least didn't class them as 'primary' weapons. 

On 2018-08-17 at 7:22 PM, LSG501 said:

Well my 'shotgun riven' from todays lotus alert was for the sweeper, a sentinel weapon.... I don't even use weapons on my sentinels.  I really wish they didn't have sentinel weapon rivens or at the very least didn't class them as 'primary' weapons. 

Bro same

I got a Convectrix riven for my "shotgun" riven. My other shotgun rivens are for Phage, another "shotgun", and the Sobek which is pretty good but I've rolled two of them.

Of the few that I have, all my secondary rivens are for trash weapons or extremely low disposition weapons. I was stoked to get a secondary riven yesterday, and voila I get my second Bolto riven.

Feels bad man