Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Curious, have an idea but..

The answer is almost certainly "no". This system is something that allows skins to be produced without as much work on the part of the developers. As such, people make them in TennoGen to create the models, which is the most time consuming part. From there the devs can port it into the game directly, without having to go through the whole process themselves.

But, since a drawn submission would require someone to model it entirely, I very highly doubt it. That's a lot of work and defeats the entire point of the system. 

2 hours ago, Rekkou said:

Well, the answer is no. The basic idea of tennogen is that players provide a ready to use game model so DE can easily implement them without costing too much time. 

31 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

The answer is almost certainly "no". This system is something that allows skins to be produced without as much work on the part of the developers. As such, people make them in TennoGen to create the models, which is the most time consuming part. From there the devs can port it into the game directly, without having to go through the whole process themselves.

But, since a drawn submission would require someone to model it entirely, I very highly doubt it. That's a lot of work and defeats the entire point of the system. 

I was afraid of that. Well then, I'm sure this means I'd probably have to pay someone to put it in Tennogen for me so it can have a chance--not that I could afford it?? I'd need someone who's really accurate in paper to program copy/pasting. If not then there is me just taking my lazy a** to steam(doesn't have one) and learning the process myself. .-.

We all have to start somewhere. It does take thousands of hours, it is difficult. Whether of not that's worth it depends how badly you want it. I'm currently feeling very discouraged by the process itself, having been at it for almost two years.