Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Shijian; the time manipulator

Whaddon

This is my first concept I have for a Warframe, though the concept of time can be seen a lot in games (alongside Limbo having a similar ability) I really enjoyed coming up with this concept.

Name: Shijian

Shijian is the anomaly in the timeline, if it be certain events going too fast, going too slow, or stopping entirely. Shijian is the common culprit of that.

(whilst I have no appearance in mind next, the main idea is that he shall have a pocketwatch-like devices fused into the palms of his hands)

Stats

Health: 100

Shields: 150

Energy: 150

Armor: 65

Abilities

Passive: Whenever Shijian is near death, he disconnects himself from the timeline, allowing a couple of seconds to get out of harm's way.

1: Time Bomb: Shijian selects a target, that target is unknowingly disconnected from the timeline. After 10 seconds have passed (or when the player presses 1 again) the target enters the timeline, bringing an explosion of temporal energy with it, dealing 300 blast damage to anyone in the radius of the blast, they are then slowed by 25%.

2: Rewind: Shijian links his location at that point to another timeline. Shijian can later on return to this point (by pressing 2 again) to regain all lost health, energy and ammo in the last 60 seconds.

3: Temporal Backup: Shijian summons another timeline's version of him or one of his allies to help in the battle, the "clone" follows the Warframe it's the clone of, and copies their movements, attacking when they attack as well. After 15 seconds, the clone returns to its timeline

4: Chrono-Halt: Shijian channels for 2.5 seconds, before unleashing a giant burst of temporal energy, halting everything to a near stop. Once in Shijian's "world", enemies and projectiles will move 75% slower (however bosses shall only be affected by 25%), whilst Shijian and his allies are unaffected. Enemies also take 50% more damage whilst in his "world". However this uses up a large sum of Shijian's energy, with it only lasting for around 10 seconds when at level 30 with no mods.

So that was my first Warframe concept, though it may not be the best, it is my first, any thoughts about it, and what I could improve on?

Edited by Whaddon