Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading Issues

Hououza

I have started encountering an odd bug with matchmaking, when I try and join a public squad before the mission starts, if I am not hosting then for some reason the game does not update the mission timer correctly and I get stuck loading in after the mission has already started.

I have just had a really bad example of it, when attempting to do the second mission of today's sortie, it loaded me in at the exit after the mission was over, which is ridiculous enough, but on the third mission it then refused to load at all, the timer going up whilst everyone else already beat the boss.

I left the squad, as if it had decided to load, I was unwilling to profit from it, but I don't understand what has suddenly caused this behaviour to occur as it is making public matches impossible. Right now I am trying a verify, to be followed by an optimise, but beyond that are there any ideas?

Made no network, firewall or configuration changes since this started, and I am not seeing the same issue in any other games.