Eternal Aegis Recruitment

• Your in-game name: Alpha087
  • Your Mastery Rank: 15
  • Your Region: North America
  • The length of time you have been playing the game for: On and off for several years.  Re-learning once again.
  • What you are looking for in a clan:  I'm looking for a group whom I can team up with on a regular basis and I'm also seeking some guidance in learning certain aspects of the game.
  • How often are you able to play during a typical week: 20+ Hours
Edited by Alpha087
6 minutes ago, Alpha087 said:
  • Your in-game name: Alpha087
  • Your Mastery Rank: 15
  • The length of time you have been playing the game for: On and off for several years.  Re-learning once again.
  • What you are looking for in a clan:  I'm looking for a group whom I can team up with on a regular basis and I'm also seeking some guidance in learning certain aspects of the game.
  • How often are you able to play during a typical week: 20+ Hours

An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to Eternal Aegis. The discord link will be available in game. 🙂

1. IGN: Ab5tractt

2. MR: 13

3. Region: NA

4. I've played for a few years, sometimes leaving the game for a while when burnt out.

5. Looking for a community to be a part of, people to talk to and share experience and love for this game with.

6. I've been in this clan for some time before I left the game for a while to take a break, so yes.

3 hours ago, xLishu said:

1. ING: xLishu

2. MR: 14

3. Region: EU

4.2 years with breaks; 400 hours

5.I'm looking for people to play with and trading 

6. 5 days a week; 20-30 hours

An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to Eternal Aegis. The discord link will be available in game. 🙂

5 hours ago, Ab5tractt said:

1. IGN: Ab5tractt

2. MR: 13

3. Region: NA

4. I've played for a few years, sometimes leaving the game for a while when burnt out.

5. Looking for a community to be a part of, people to talk to and share experience and love for this game with.

6. I've been in this clan for some time before I left the game for a while to take a break, so yes.

An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to Eternal Aegis. The discord link will be available in game. 🙂

IGN: Nitsah

MR: 13

Region: NA

Time played: 412 on and off but will be playing more this year due to plat discount hoarding.

Clan trading, groups, dojo benefits, large active clan

30hrs+ a week juggling between ffxiv and was here last august before monster hunter world came up

1 hour ago, Reef.Blower said:

IGN : Kelpp_Juice

MR : 9

Region :  Eastern US

Time played : Almost a year

1 hour ago, Nitsah said:

IGN: Nitsah

MR: 13

Region: NA

Time played: 412 on and off but will be playing more this year due to plat discount hoarding.

Clan trading, groups, dojo benefits, large active clan

30hrs+ a week juggling between ffxiv and was here last august before monster hunter world came up

1. Your in-game name: TheNajt
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 12
  3. Your Region: EU
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: 545H
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: I'm looking for a group i can play with.
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: Most likely around 3 days a week.
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: Yes I've been a part of a clan called Immortal Dragons, but I chose to leave cause I knew, that i wouldn't be able to play for several month due to travelling and work.
2 hours ago, TheS3MT3X_ said:

IGN: TheS3MT3X_
MR: 9 Sacrifice completed
Region: EU
Time played: 193 hrs
Looking for trading and people to play with.
20+ hrs

2 hours ago, TheNajt said:
  1. Your in-game name: TheNajt
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 12
  3. Your Region: EU
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: 545H
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: I'm looking for a group i can play with.
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: Most likely around 3 days a week.
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: Yes I've been a part of a clan called Immortal Dragons, but I chose to leave cause I knew, that i wouldn't be able to play for several month due to travelling and work.

1. Your in-game name: Dragon_Thing
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 13
  3. Your Region: NA 
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: 1331 hrs
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: A fun an active clan with new people to meet
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: around 4-5 days
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: The clan I was in was a mostly dead and extremely toxic towards people.
2 hours ago, Dragon_Thing said:
  1. Your in-game name: Dragon_Thing
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 13
  3. Your Region: NA 
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: 1331 hrs
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: A fun an active clan with new people to meet
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: around 4-5 days
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: The clan I was in was a mostly dead and extremely toxic towards people.

• Your in-game name: Agcaedion
  • Your Mastery Rank: 9
  • The length of time you have been playing the game for: Several years now
  • What you are looking for in a clan:  Just a good LFG group with mature people in the clan. 
  • How often are you able to play during a typical week: 15-25 Hours, 40+ once I move.
  • Your in-game name: ShadowOwl1458
  • Your Mastery Rank: 10
  • Your Region: South Africa
  • The length of time you have been playing the game for: 2 years, 641 hours in game
  • What you are looking for in a clan: a good community with kinda and helpful members.
  • How often are you able to play during a typical week: 25-30 hours 
9 hours ago, Agcaedion said:
  • Your in-game name: Agcaedion
  • Your Mastery Rank: 9
  • The length of time you have been playing the game for: Several years now
  • What you are looking for in a clan:  Just a good LFG group with mature people in the clan. 
  • How often are you able to play during a typical week: 15-25 Hours, 40+ once I move.

Hi Agcaedion
I'm the recruitment manager for the Eternal Aegis clan. Unfortunately we've been unable to invite you because you are already in a clan. So if you wish to join our clan still we ask you to leave your current clan so we may invite you.
Best of Luck!

6 hours ago, ShadowOwl1458 said:
  • Your in-game name: ShadowOwl1458
  • Your Mastery Rank: 10
  • Your Region: South Africa
  • The length of time you have been playing the game for: 2 years, 641 hours in game
  • What you are looking for in a clan: a good community with kinda and helpful members.
  • How often are you able to play during a typical week: 25-30 hours 

An invitation has been sent! Welcome to the clan 🙂