Eternal Aegis Recruitment

11 hours ago, badsss said:

IGN: Badsss

MR:11

Region: America

Time I've been playing: Almost a year

Looking for: access to Labs

Playtime: Twice a week

Badsss we are currently looking for players who are looking for making part of a healthy community and not just for research.
Best of Luck!

IGN: XxSoulsxX

Mastery rank: 16

Region: NA

Time played: 500+ hours on steam

Looking for: a friendly community i can help and people to run events with. 

Typical week: ill play most evenings and weekends.

Clan before: I have been in a clan before but the clan disbanded in my break from the game.

6 hours ago, XxSoulsxX said:

IGN: XxSoulsxX

Mastery rank: 16

Time played: 500+ hours on steam

Looking for: a friendly community i can help and people to run events with. 

Typical week: ill play most evenings and weekends.

Clan before: I have been in a clan before but the clan disbanded in my break from the game.

An invite has been sent to your inbox! welcome to the clan 🙂

16 hours ago, XTILZ said:
  1. IGN: XTILZ
  2. MR: 26
  3. South America
  4. 1794 Ingame hours on record.
  5. To guide low mastery players and have some fun while farming.
  6. All day every day if possible
  7. Haven't been in a clan in ages... 

An invite has been sent to your inbox! welcome to the clan 🙂

IGN: Ev3OnE

Mastery rank: 6

Time played: 50 hrs

Looking for: a friendly community and joining my husband who is already a member

Typical week: Nothing set. Young children generally make it impossible to have a solid schedule 😃

Clan before: I have not been in any clans on this game.

11 minutes ago, Ev3OnE said:

IGN: Ev3OnE

Mastery rank: 6

Time played: 50 hrs

Looking for: a friendly community and joining my husband who is already a member

Typical week: Nothing set. Young children generally make it impossible to have a solid schedule 😃

Clan before: I have not been in any clans on this game.

IGN: Tigersm5667

MR: 14

Time Played: 300 hours on PC

Looking for: Friendly community that I can run Teralyst and Orb Mother heists with

Typical Week: Mostly play Wed-Sun in the afternoon or evening

Clan before: I have been in this clan before, but I got tired of Warframe and stopped playing for a while. Now Im back at it with Fortuna and Nightwave

4 hours ago, Tigersm5667 said:

IGN: Tigersm5667

MR: 14

Time Played: 300 hours on PC

Looking for: Friendly community that I can run Teralyst and Orb Mother heists with

Typical Week: Mostly play Wed-Sun in the afternoon or evening

Clan before: I have been in this clan before, but I got tired of Warframe and stopped playing for a while. Now Im back at it with Fortuna and Nightwave

An invite has been sent to your inbox! Welcome Back! 😄

1. IGN: Sylaenius
  2. MR: 12
  3. Region: North America 
  4. Gametime/Played since: 415 hours recorded/CBT Player (Quit for a while after reset)
  5. Looking for: Friendly, active community
  6. Typical weekly playtime: I'm in post-secondary education at the moment, so it depends; generally at least 10 hours but much more recently.
  7. Previous clans: I've been in multiple, and I left each due to a lack of community engagement/activity
3 minutes ago, Sylaenius said:
  1. IGN: Sylaenius
  2. MR: 12
  3. Region: North America 
  4. Gametime/Played since: 415 hours recorded/CBT Player (Quit for a while after reset)
  5. Looking for: Friendly, active community
  6. Typical weekly playtime: I'm in post-secondary education at the moment, so it depends; generally at least 10 hours but much more recently.
  7. Previous clans: I've been in multiple, and I left each due to a lack of community engagement/activity

What you are looking for in a clan - to talk to others in discord that has more than 3 people in a day or more, I mean if there no one ever in your discord the game will get dull, note if this is the case don't bother inviting 

1. Your in-game name - ING Star.Duster
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ OR The Sacrifice Quest completion is required) - MR20
  3. Your Region - USA.est
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for 3297hrs .01 seconds 
  5. How often are you able to play during a typical week - in a week ....... is that a trick question? do you mean a day perhaps, 13hrs a Monday through Friday 20hrs Saturday and Sunday
  6. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? -  I didnt choose to leave AOD was formally known as Angles of Death this is a big question I've been with this clan for more than over 3 years they have there owned Teamspeak and over 3000 members and growing best clan I've ever been in on any platform while in their Teamspeak I was helping other get their pictures and told one of the members that the pic was terrible long version, she didn't like that so much she muted me I didn't try to say sorry it was meant more like a joke if anything instead of moving on it more or less triggered me told one of the others to tell her to grow up if you couldn't tell in my voice it was meant to be as a joke you don't look bad. "obviously, if you saw her you would have agreed" she didn't take that too likely next day find out I get banned she left the clan so in turns I get banned they did talk to the others and saw I was too aggressive when she had blocked me for that reason but she herself is now banned due to complainging on more turms with others than once so karma a *@##$ I guess anyways there you have it.
Edited by Star.Duster
3 hours ago, Star.Duster said:

What you are looking for in a clan - to talk to others in discord that has more than 3 people in a day or more, I mean if there no one ever in your discord the game will get dull, note if this is the case don't bother inviting 

1. Your in-game name - ING Star.Duster
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ OR The Sacrifice Quest completion is required) - MR20
  3. Your Region - USA.est
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for 3297hrs .01 seconds 
  5. How often are you able to play during a typical week - in a week ....... is that a trick question? do you mean a day perhaps, 13hrs a Monday through Friday 20hrs Saturday and Sunday
  6. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? -  I didnt choose to leave AOD was formally known as Angles of Death this is a big question I've been with this clan for more than over 3 years they have there owned Teamspeak and over 3000 members and growing best clan I've ever been in on any platform while in their Teamspeak I was helping other get their pictures and told one of the members that the pic was terrible long version, she didn't like that so much she muted me I didn't try to say sorry it was meant more like a joke if anything instead of moving on it more or less triggered me told one of the others to tell her to grow up if you couldn't tell in my voice it was meant to be as a joke you don't look bad. "obviously, if you saw her you would have agreed" she didn't take that too likely next day find out I get banned she left the clan so in turns I get banned they did talk to the others and saw I was too aggressive when she had blocked me for that reason but she herself is now banned due to complainging on more turms with others than once so karma a *@##$ I guess anyways there you have it.

IGN: Yurioie

MR:16

Region: US-East
Time Played - 456 Hrs (Per Profile stats)

What you are looking for in a clan: Social aspect in the game / active community, teaching and learning from people, just to chill and have fun

How often are you able to play during a typical week - 4-6 hrs on a weekday / 6-12 on a weekend

Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? - Left previous clan due to inactivity from the members and no interaction from any of the remaining members

1 hour ago, Yurioie said:

IGN: Yurioie

MR:16

Region: US-East
Time Played - 456 Hrs (Per Profile stats)

What you are looking for in a clan: Social aspect in the game / active community, teaching and learning from people, just to chill and have fun

How often are you able to play during a typical week - 4-6 hrs on a weekday / 6-12 on a weekend

Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? - Left previous clan due to inactivity from the members and no interaction from any of the remaining members

2 minutes ago, CanOfBEPSI said:
  1. CanOfBEPSI
  2. Mastery Rank 12
  3. US East
  4. 238 hours in-game over 2.5 months
  5. Looking to build some dank mods and weapons, as well as help other clanmates with missions and stuff. And to hang out as well.
  6. 15-25 hours per week.
  7. No

1. Your in-game name : freebirdys
  2. Your Mastery Rank : 12
  3. Your Region : Europe
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for : A couple of months
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Looking to get to know some people and make friends 
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week : I'd say about 30-40 hours on a normal week
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? : I had to quit the game due to personal reasons and recently came back 😄
  1. Ingame Name: Nephalgar
  2. Mastery Rank: 16
  3. Region: EU-West 
  4. Playtime: 585 Hours - 2 Month
  5. Motivation: I was up to now a solo player but wanted to have a community around to do things together for example nightwaves, events, farming and other stuff 🙂
  6. Playtime per week: 30-unlimited atm
  7. Clans before: My own clan with me as the only member
4 hours ago, freebirdys said:
  1. Your in-game name : freebirdys
  2. Your Mastery Rank : 12
  3. Your Region : Europe
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for : A couple of months
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Looking to get to know some people and make friends 
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week : I'd say about 30-40 hours on a normal week
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? : I had to quit the game due to personal reasons and recently came back 😄

1 hour ago, Nephalgar said:
  1. Ingame Name: Nephalgar
  2. Mastery Rank: 16
  3. Region: EU-West 
  4. Playtime: 585 Hours - 2 Month
  5. Motivation: I was up to now a solo player but wanted to have a community around to do things together for example nightwaves, events, farming and other stuff 🙂
  6. Playtime per week: 30-unlimited atm
  7. Clans before: My own clan with me as the only member