Eternal Aegis Recruitment

1. PossiblyMG

2. MR 23, The Sacrifice completed

3. NA, less than 100 ping on both USE and USW

4.Began playing in 2013 regularly until 2016. Been playing on and off in cycles of 3-4 months

5. I was caught up in the Region chat moderation drama years ago, haven't had access to the in-game chat box l since then. I'm looking for a clan that will make it easy and reliable to set up lobbies and trades through Discord

6. Can regularly play more than 2 hours a day every day

7. Been part of 2-3 clans before, all of them have died out with no Discord activity. Point 5 really explains all I'm looking for in a clan

2 hours ago, PossiblyMG said:

1. PossiblyMG

2. MR 23, The Sacrifice completed

3. NA, less than 100 ping on both USE and USW

4.Began playing in 2013 regularly until 2016. Been playing on and off in cycles of 3-4 months

5. I was caught up in the Region chat moderation drama years ago, haven't had access to the in-game chat box l since then. I'm looking for a clan that will make it easy and reliable to set up lobbies and trades through Discord

6. Can regularly play more than 2 hours a day every day

7. Been part of 2-3 clans before, all of them have died out with no Discord activity. Point 5 really explains all I'm looking for in a clan

An invite has been sent to your inbox! welcome to the clan 🙂

1. Pholex
  2. MR21
  3. US
  4. 2014
  5. My friend is in this clan (Hitmonwillee). Also just looking for an active clan.
  6. At least once a week, usually pretty active depending on school schedule.
  7. Yes when I first started, but there was a long period of down time that I wasn't able to play and came to find out the clan disbanded.
2 hours ago, Pholex said:
  1. Pholex
  2. MR21
  3. US
  4. 2014
  5. My friend is in this clan (Hitmonwillee). Also just looking for an active clan.
  6. At least once a week, usually pretty active depending on school schedule.
  7. Yes when I first started, but there was a long period of down time that I wasn't able to play and came to find out the clan disbanded.

1. MrArt3ry

2. MR19

3. EU

4. On and off for a few years since 2014.  900hrs+

5. Some people to run high level content with.

6. Normally at least every second day.

7. I was in a very small clan but all players are now inactive.  I was also in Eternal Aegis but I was inactive for a few weeks as I was away visiting family and I got removed 🙂  (From the guild, not my family 🙂 )

7 hours ago, MrArt3ry said:

1. MrArt3ry

2. MR19

3. EU

4. On and off for a few years since 2014.  900hrs+

5. Some people to run high level content with.

6. Normally at least every second day.

7. I was in a very small clan but all players are now inactive.  I was also in Eternal Aegis but I was inactive for a few weeks as I was away visiting family and I got removed 🙂  (From the guild, not my family 🙂 )

An invite has been sent to your inbox. welcome back to the clan! Let us know if you will be away for more than 15 days 🙂

Edited by Dandy
  1. Cowz
  2. MR 26
  3. US West
  4. 1492 Hours.  On and off again player since closed beta.
  5. A close-knit clan that can handle unusual hours.  Also looking for groups to do meta content.
  6. Most days of the week, for now.
  7. Been a solo player since closed beta, but the writing's been on the wall since Plains of Eidolon.  New content means new opportunities to meet players.
  1. JRoach09
  2. MR13
  3. Ontario, Canada
  4. About 1 year
  5. A friendly, knowledgeable and reliable group of players to complete some of the more difficult content in the game.
  6. I'm available most evenings (after 5PM ET) and anytime on weekends
  7. None so far. 
14 hours ago, Cowz said:
  1. Cowz
  2. MR 26
  3. US West
  4. 1492 Hours.  On and off again player since closed beta.
  5. A close-knit clan that can handle unusual hours.  Also looking for groups to do meta content.
  6. Most days of the week, for now.
  7. Been a solo player since closed beta, but the writing's been on the wall since Plains of Eidolon.  New content means new opportunities to meet players.

35 minutes ago, JRoach09 said:
  1. JRoach09
  2. MR13
  3. Ontario, Canada
  4. About 1 year
  5. A friendly, knowledgeable and reliable group of players to complete some of the more difficult content in the game.
  6. I'm available most evenings (after 5PM ET) and anytime on weekends
  7. None so far. 

3 hours ago, Victoriouss said:
  1. Victoriouss
  2. MR13, Sacrifice completed
  3. Oceania
  4. 2 years on and off
  5. Active chat, friendly members
  6. An hour or so every night
  7. Joined a friend's clan before, but since then everyone's moved on already

33 minutes ago, dpebble said:
  1. dpebble
  2. 14
  3. North America
  4. 5+ Years
  5. A community to learn, grow, and play with.
  6. ~7 hours
  7. Yes, I was recently kicked from EA due to inactivity. (my bad). Hard drive broke and was busy with school.

An invite has been sent to your inbox. welcome back to the clan! Let us know on discord or message me on the forums if you will be away in the future

1. Your in-game name : crownc95
  2. Your Mastery Rank : 19
  3. Your Region : SEA
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for : 1653 hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan : Imma old player and I'm looking for new people to play together,, btw its been 3 month I didn't play warframe 
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week : only on the weekend 
7 hours ago, crownc95 said:
  1. Your in-game name : crownc95
  2. Your Mastery Rank : 19
  3. Your Region : SEA
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for : 1653 hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan : Imma old player and I'm looking for new people to play together,, btw its been 3 month I didn't play warframe 
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week : only on the weekend 

1. DaRebe1
  2. MR12
  3. NA East
  4. ~250 Hours
  5. I've seen multiple clans in multiple games die out simply due to inactivity, so I'd like to be in a clan that stays active most of all.
  6. I can usually get on daily.
  7. I was in a clan before with a few friends, but they eventually quit Warframe, so I decided to leave.
8 minutes ago, DaRebe1 said:
  1. DaRebe1
  2. MR12
  3. NA East
  4. ~250 Hours
  5. I've seen multiple clans in multiple games die out simply due to inactivity, so I'd like to be in a clan that stays active most of all.
  6. I can usually get on daily.
  7. I was in a clan before with a few friends, but they eventually quit Warframe, so I decided to leave.

10 minutes ago, Katastrophic_Aiden said:

1. Katastrophic_Aiden

2. MR: 23

3. Region: N.A

4. Since 2014

5. My clan is dead so I would like to join your clan, also a friend recommended me this clan.

6. I play everyday

7. Yes I've been in friends' clans, but most of them stopped playing or haven't logged in for 2 years

1. NotRip ( im kinda bad)

2. MR: 4( almost 5)

3.North America

4. started few weeks ago

5.  looking for helpful people

6. I play play almost every day

7. Never been in a clan yet

Edited by NotRip