Eternal Aegis Recruitment

1. Your in-game name: Ur-Dark-Knight
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 14
  3. Your Region: NA
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: I am on 586 Hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: People to do long runs and maybe some eidolons with.
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: I have been getting on recently daily.
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: I was in a guild with a couple of irl friends that quit. No other clans aside from that.
2 hours ago, Ur-Dark-Knight said:
  1. Your in-game name: Ur-Dark-Knight
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 14
  3. Your Region: NA
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: I am on 586 Hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: People to do long runs and maybe some eidolons with.
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: I have been getting on recently daily.
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: I was in a guild with a couple of irl friends that quit. No other clans aside from that.

An invitation has been sent to your inbox! Welcome to the clan 😄

1. Your in-game name: Crao-Rach
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ is required but friends can join at MR 8+) 15
  3. Your Region Australia
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for Years, steam has me at 1450hrs
  5. What you are looking for in a clan Nice enviroment to chill in, I'm a fairly casual player
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week I play a little most days.
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? Went inactive for a period of time and was unable to rejoin my previous clan
  1. Your in-game name: WhiteArch
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 15
  3. Your Region: SEA
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for Years: 530+ hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Looking for people to talk with and chill with
  6.  How often are you able to play during a typical week: Few hours everyday
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? Last joined clan was 1 year ago. Inactive for a while. 

1. Your in-game name: Lord_Pyon
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 7
  3. Your Region: EU
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for Years: +150
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Blueprints
  7. Have you been in a clan before? No.
12 hours ago, Crao-Rach said:
  1. Your in-game name: Crao-Rach
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ is required but friends can join at MR 8+) 15
  3. Your Region Australia
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for Years, steam has me at 1450hrs
  5. What you are looking for in a clan Nice enviroment to chill in, I'm a fairly casual player
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week I play a little most days.
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? Went inactive for a period of time and was unable to rejoin my previous clan

9 hours ago, WhiteArch said:
  1. Your in-game name: WhiteArch
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for Years: 530+ hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Looking for people to talk with and chill with
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? Last joined clan was 1 year ago. Inactive for a while. 

An invitation has been sent to your inbox! Welcome to the clan 🙂

6 hours ago, Lord_Pyon said:

1. Your in-game name: Lord_Pyon
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 7
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for Years: +150
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Blueprints
  7. Have you been in a clan before? No.

Hi Pyon. Unfortunately, we are accepting MR 12+ for new recruits at this time. Please re-apply once you meet these requirements.

1. Your in-game name Azeeryr
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ is required but friends can join at MR 8+) 20
  3. Your Region EU
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for +500 hours steam
  5. What you are looking for in a clan group party, boss etc...
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week few hours everyday
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? Yes, friend clan, nobody play anymore
Edited by azeeryr
4 hours ago, azeeryr said:
  1. Your in-game name Azeeryr
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ is required but friends can join at MR 8+) 20
  3. Your Region EU
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for +500 hours steam
  5. What you are looking for in a clan group party, boss etc...
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week few hours everyday
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? Yes, friend clan, nobody play anymore

An invitation has been sent to your inbox! Welcome to the clan 🙂

9 hours ago, rainbowpoinys said:

1.rainbowpoinys

2.MR 13

3.America

4.400hrs

5. any and everything!

6. in college so whenever not in class (often)

7.just friend ones! nobody plays anymore.

1. Your in-game name: Risk4mylif3
  2. Your Mastery Rank: 12
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: I am on 425 Hours In Steam
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Farming, Looting, And Try Everything
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: Few hours everyday.
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: Inactive for a a while cause of real life and was unable to rejoin my previous clan.
2 hours ago, Risk4mylif3 said:
  1. Your in-game name: Risk4mylif3
  2.  Your Mastery Rank: 12
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: I am on 425 Hours In Steam
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Farming, Looting, And Try Everything
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: Few hours everyday.
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: Inactive for a a while cause of real life and was unable to rejoin my previous clan.

Let us know if you are taking a break from the game. Worst case scenario, you can always be reinvited by asking on discord if you do get kicked.

1. Your in-game name: luk928
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for Years: 450+ hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Looking for people to talk and play with
  6.  How often are you able to play during a typical week: About 1 hour per day
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? Friend clan, nobody plays anymore. 
4 hours ago, luk928 said:
  1. Your in-game name: luk928
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for Years: 450+ hours
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Looking for people to talk and play with
  6.  How often are you able to play during a typical week: About 1 hour per day
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? Friend clan, nobody plays anymore. 

1. Your in-game name: Kirenisia
  3. Your Region : North America
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: Since July, 2018.
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Mostly just people to run whatever missions with. I've mostly been running solo and/or with PUGs up until now and I'm getting bored.
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: I'd say 10+ hours. Depends on my work schedule.
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave: Nope, just a personal clan I'd made so I could have my own dojo. Already destroyed it, of course.
15 minutes ago, Kirenisia said:
  1. Your in-game name: Kirenisia
  3. Your Region : North America
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: Since July, 2018.
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Mostly just people to run whatever missions with. I've mostly been running solo and/or with PUGs up until now and I'm getting bored.
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: I'd say 10+ hours. Depends on my work schedule.
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave: Nope, just a personal clan I'd made so I could have my own dojo. Already destroyed it, of course.

IGN: Dr.CL4P-TP
MR 16
Region: NA
Playtime: 722 hours but to be fair a good portion is probably from afking in trade chat
Mostly just looking for a strong clan to get back into the game with. Used to be active in a mountain clan but stopped playing just about a year ago and want to get back into it. Will log in for my daily rewards but will only be seriously playing on my days off from work.

34 minutes ago, Dr.CL4P-TP said:

IGN: Dr.CL4P-TP
MR 16
Region: NA
Playtime: 722 hours but to be fair a good portion is probably from afking in trade chat
Mostly just looking for a strong clan to get back into the game with. Used to be active in a mountain clan but stopped playing just about a year ago and want to get back into it. Will log in for my daily rewards but will only be seriously playing on my days off from work.

1. Your in-game name: SatanRulez
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: I am on 120 Hours

1.Your in-game name:JE-Chen
Your Mastery Rank:26
3.Your Region:Taiwan
4.  The length of time you have been playing the game for:775 hours,Steam 1237 hours

Edited by JE-Chen
3 hours ago, SatanRulez said:
  1. Your in-game name: SatanRulez
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: I am on 120 Hours