Eternal Aegis Recruitment

2 hours ago, JE-Chen said:

1.Your in-game name:JE-Chen 
Your Mastery Rank:26
3.Your Region:Taiwan
4.  The length of time you have been playing the game for:775 hours,Steam 1237 hours

An invitation has been sent to your inbox! Welcome to the clan 🙂 

@Dandy invited me over here; many thanks o/

1. IGN: Verstael
  2. Mastery Rank: 18
  3. Region: Asia 
  4. Length of time I've been playing the game: ~950 in-game hrs (started way back in Dec 2016 when Nidus was first released)
  5. Looking for in a clan: Friendly ppl to chat stuff/play with
  6. Playtime availability: This time around, I'm free on a daily basis until June in which college life resumes
  7. Ever been in a clan before: Yes, I've been on - Onions Spoon, Astral Awakening and Celestial Gladiators - before. Mainly got kicked out of all those 3 clans due to inacitivity because I didn't say beforehand that I'll be going inactive for irl stuff >.< 
43 minutes ago, Verstael said:

@Dandy invited me over here; many thanks o/

1. IGN: Verstael
  2. Mastery Rank: 18
  3. Region: Asia 
  4. Length of time I've been playing the game: ~950 in-game hrs (started way back in Dec 2016 when Nidus was first released)
  5. Looking for in a clan: Friendly ppl to chat stuff/play with
  6. Playtime availability: This time around, I'm free on a daily basis until June in which college life resumes
  7. Ever been in a clan before: Yes, I've been on - Onions Spoon, Astral Awakening and Celestial Gladiators - before. Mainly got kicked out of all those 3 clans due to inacitivity because I didn't say beforehand that I'll be going inactive for irl stuff >.< 

An invitation has been sent to your inbox! Welcome to the clan 🙂 

1. Your in-game name: abigsucc
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ is required but friends can join at MR 8+): MR 16
  3. Your Region: America
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: about 350 hours in game
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Just some casual fun, a good place to chat, friendly people
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: On weekdays, maybe 1-2 hours at most, but on weekends I don't have a life so anywhere between 1 and like 8 hours lol
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: I was in this clan, but I'm not sure what my cat did to my PC like 6 months ago and my PC kinda S#&amp;&#036; itself... I finally got it fixed like a couple of days ago
1 hour ago, abigsucc said:
  1. Your in-game name: abigsucc
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ is required but friends can join at MR 8+): MR 16
  3. Your Region: America
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for: about 350 hours in game
  5. What you are looking for in a clan: Just some casual fun, a good place to chat, friendly people
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week: On weekdays, maybe 1-2 hours at most, but on weekends I don't have a life so anywhere between 1 and like 8 hours lol
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?: I was in this clan, but I'm not sure what my cat did to my PC like 6 months ago and my PC kinda S#&amp;&#036; itself... I finally got it fixed like a couple of days ago

An invitation has been sent to your inbox! Welcome back to the clan 🙂

In-game name: MilesTenebris
MR: 15
Region: N/A
Length of time: 533 hours
Looking for: an active clan for complete hunts, sorties, quest, and other.
How often...: Frequently, every day from 1 to 3 hours

Have you been in a clan before?: Yes, and I left it because everybody inactive

Edited by MilesTenebris
3 hours ago, MilesTenebris said:

In-game name: MilesTenebris
MR: 15
Region: N/A
Length of time: 533 hours
Looking for: an active clan for complete hunts, sorties, quest, and other.
How often...: Frequently, every day from 1 to 3 hours

Have you been in a clan before?: Yes, and I left it because everybody inactive

An invitation has been sent to your inbox! Welcome back to the clan 🙂

In-game name: GarebearTheBetrayed
MR: 13
Region: NA
Length of time: 200 hours
Looking for: Easygoing clan that also gets things done
How often...: 5-10 hours/week, mostly weeknights

Have you been in a clan before?: Yes, I stopped playing for a few months and was removed. Looking forward to jumping back in

2 hours ago, (NSW)Dat_Garebear said:

In-game name: GarebearTheBetrayed
Region: NA
Length of time: 200 hours
Looking for: Easygoing clan that also gets things done
How often...: 5-10 hours/week, mostly weeknights

Have you been in a clan before?: Yes, I stopped playing for a few months and was removed. Looking forward to jumping back in

1. ApexLobo
  2. 12
  3. USA 
  4. 387 Hours (Coming back after I stopped playing around 2013)
  5. Active clan that does events, sorties, eidolon, etc and can help me learn
  6. At least 20 hours a week usually more
  7. No
1 hour ago, ApexLobo said:
  1. ApexLobo
  2. 12
  3. USA 
  4. 387 Hours (Coming back after I stopped playing around 2013)
  5. Active clan that does events, sorties, eidolon, etc and can help me learn
  6. At least 20 hours a week usually more
  7. No

1. Harlequynn

2. 17

3. USA

4. ~400 hours(per steam)  started right as Buried Debts started.

5. Active clan for sorties, eidolon hunts, higher end runs, and to learn the end game.

6. 4-5 hours every week night, more on weekends

7.  couldn't find a clan at the time so started my own solo guild,  got to Ghost rank 10 by myself, but have reached the end of what i can do solo.

8 minutes ago, Harlequynn said:

1. Harlequynn 

2. 17

3. USA

4. ~400 hours(per steam)  started right as Buried Debts started.

5. Active clan for sorties, eidolon hunts, higher end runs, and to learn the end game.

6. 4-5 hours every week night, more on weekends

7.  couldn't find a clan at the time so started my own solo guild,  got to Ghost rank 10 by myself, but have reached the end of what i can do solo.

Name: FlyerXL
Region: Europe
Time played: According to Steam, 444 hours (though probably more since I played for a while using the non-Steam version). I started about a year ago, not sure of the date.
Availability: It's usually a few hours every day but I'm not going to commit to anything. I play when I want.
Looking for: A chilled out clan with older players. I'm more of a casual player in my approach and minimally concerned about meta. No drama or group politics, please. I play for fun.
Current clan: Lustrosity. It's dead. I have the ability to reseach and have dumped a lot of resources into it. Unfortunately, I don't have permission to build onto the dojo and the clan leader hasn't logged on in 49 days. We have no Orokin lab and so I can't research Dragon Keys. No vaults runs for me.

Edited by FlyerXL
1 hour ago, FlyerXL said:

Name: FlyerXL
Region: Europe
Time played: According to Steam, 444 hours (though probably more since I played for a while using the non-Steam version). I started about a year ago, not sure of the date.
Availability: It's usually a few hours every day but I'm not going to commit to anything. I play when I want.
Looking for: A chilled out clan with older players. I'm more of a casual player in my approach and minimally concerned about meta. No drama or group politics, please. I play for fun.
Current clan: Lustrosity. It's dead. I have the ability to reseach and have dumped a lot of resources into it. Unfortunately, I don't have permission to build onto the dojo and the clan leader hasn't logged on in 49 days. We have no Orokin lab and so I can't research Dragon Keys. No vaults runs for me.

1 Drazurd.

2 MR 12.

3 Asia.

4 I have been playing this game since september (when rhino and nyx prime got vaulted) have 200 hours played.

5 Im looking an active community and a nice community I hope I can make some friends.

6 I play everyday the only time I cannot play is when I’m on holiday,

7 I have been in a clan I left because the community was really toxic they didn’t like me because I asked too many questions,

4 hours ago, Drazurd said:

1 Drazurd.

2 MR 12.

3 Asia.

4 I have been playing this game since september (when rhino and nyx prime got vaulted) have 200 hours played.

5 Im looking an active community and a nice community I hope I can make some friends.

7 I have been in a clan I left because the community was really toxic they didn’t like me because I asked too many questions,

Hello, Drazurd! You are more than welcome to join us. Once you leave your current clan, we can send you an invite. Let us know when you are clanless by replying here again.

On 2019-05-13 at 12:14 PM, Drazurd said:

1 Drazurd.

2 MR 12.

3 Asia.

An invitation has been sent. Welcome to the clan.