Eternal Aegis Recruitment

4 hours ago, TNT123GTA said:

IGN:TNT123GTA

MR:7

EU 

TNT123GTA we are currently requiring a minimum of MR12 to invite a player to our clan. Once you have that we'll be more than happy to invite you.
Best of luck

В 18.08.2018 в 19:20, --Aegis--Dandy сказал:

1. Your in-game name: Limeraxi
  2. Your Mastery Rank : 12
  3. Your Region : EU
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for : 361H in game
  5. What you are looking for in a clan :group party, boss etc
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week : every day from 3-12 hours per day
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave? : Friends clan but they all leave 😞

We will need interested Tenno to comment below with the following information:

1. Your in-game name
  2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ is required but friends can join at MR 8+)
  3. Your Region 
  4. The length of time you have been playing the game for
  5. What you are looking for in a clan
  6. How often are you able to play during a typical week
  7. Have you been in a clan before? If so, which ones and why did you choose to leave?

We will respond as soon as possible! Reminder: Make sure you exit your clan before leaving a comment.

ddolll
MR 13, also a former member
Oceanic (Australia)
About a year if my original sign-up post is to be believed, I dunno
I mostly just want to join a clan to have access to clan weapons/frames etc. but I've got to say (as someone with >50% nidus usage) I really like how eternal aegis is so into things like long mot runs and in-house parkour challenges
I usually play about an hour most days and a bit more if it's the weekend or someone I play with is on.
Yeah I used to be in eternal aegis but I spilt a half-liter mug of coffee onto the laptop I was using to play warframe and didn't have a replacement set up until recently so I just timed out of the clan and I guess got kicked.
Not other than that

5 hours ago, ddolll said:

ddolll
MR 13, also a former member
Oceanic (Australia)
About a year if my original sign-up post is to be believed, I dunno
I mostly just want to join a clan to have access to clan weapons/frames etc. but I've got to say (as someone with >50% nidus usage) I really like how eternal aegis is so into things like long mot runs and in-house parkour challenges
I usually play about an hour most days and a bit more if it's the weekend or someone I play with is on.
Yeah I used to be in eternal aegis but I spilt a half-liter mug of coffee onto the laptop I was using to play warframe and didn't have a replacement set up until recently so I just timed out of the clan and I guess got kicked.
Not other than that

An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan! 🙂

1. Your in-game name
    Shang_Dragon

2. Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ is required but friends can join at MR 8+)
    Mastery 23

3. Your Region
    North America

Beta (Hunter), about 6 years. Pretty standard play, leave, come back cycle. I came back a year and a half ago, and Im still going.

Discord members around to play, chill and grind with. An active clan to do railjack with.

Im planning on playing a lot during the event, then slowing down as another game's world cup approaches in late August. 15 hours+

Edited by Shang_Dragon
20 minutes ago, Shang_Dragon said:
  1. Your in-game name
    Shang_Dragon

Mastery 23

3. Your Region
    North America

Beta (Hunter), about 6 years. Pretty standard play, leave, come back cycle. I came back a year and a half ago, and Im still going.

Discord members around to play, chill and grind with. An active clan to do railjack with.

Im planning on playing a lot during the event, then slowing down as another game's world cup approaches in late August. 15 hours+

An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan! 🙂

1. IGN: MinorityBeard

2. MR 14

3. US

4. 862 Hours (played in 2016 a bit but it's insignificant so it's not included here)

5. People to squad up with for long(er) missions, to chat with, and just have fun with

6. Depends, but minimum time for each day would probably be 3 hours. But on average, 20 hours a week.

7. I was just in a solo clan before because I just wanted to research and all my friends are on different platforms, but I finally want to join a real clan.

20 minutes ago, MinorityBeard said:

1. IGN: MinorityBeard

2. MR 14

3. US

4. 862 Hours (played in 2016 a bit but it's insignificant so it's not included here)

5. People to squad up with for long(er) missions, to chat with, and just have fun with

6. Depends, but minimum time for each day would probably be 3 hours. But on average, 20 hours a week.

7. I was just in a solo clan before because I just wanted to research and all my friends are on different platforms, but I finally want to join a real clan.

1. skrawnohue
  2. 15
  3. North America
  4. Just under 400 hours since November 2018
  5. People to run hunts/events with
  6. 2-7 days a week for 1-5 hours at a time.
  7. Yes, small no name clan with friends who no longer play. Left because I got tired of playing alone.
39 minutes ago, skrawnohue said:
  1. skrawnohue
  2. 15
  3. North America
  4. Just under 400 hours since November 2018
  5. People to run hunts/events with
  6. 2-7 days a week for 1-5 hours at a time.
  7. Yes, small no name clan with friends who no longer play. Left because I got tired of playing alone.

Hi Skrawnohue, our clan rosters are locked for the event, so we will not be removing inactive players until after the event finishes. You have been put on our waitlist. As slots open up, we will invite from that list.

2 hours ago, Mr_Priest said:

IGN: Mr_Priest
MR:26
Region: EU

Hi MR_Priest, our clan roster is locked for the event, so we will not be removing inactive players until after the event finishes. You have been put on our waitlist. As slots open up, we will invite from that list.

ChronosAeon

MR 14

USA

Been playing for a couple of years

Looking for some people to run more difficult missions with

Able to play 3 times a week

I was actually in this clan previously but I something happened and I was in a different one. I don't know why it happened but I would like to join back.

2 hours ago, ChronosAeon said:

ChronosAeon

MR 14

USA

Been playing for a couple of years

Looking for some people to run more difficult missions with

Able to play 3 times a week

I was actually in this clan previously but I something happened and I was in a different one. I don't know why it happened but I would like to join back.

Hi ChronosAeon, our clan roster is locked for the event, so we will not be removing inactive players until after the event finishes. You have been put on our waitlist. As slots open up, we will invite from that list.

1 hour ago, TheNamelessBear said:

IGN: TheNamelessBear

MR: 15

Region: Asia

Active player hoping to find friends to play with 🙂

6 hours ago, MichaellorSensei said:

MichaellorSensei

MR7

NA

2+ Yrs (recently came back)

Competitive and supportive clan plus 100 percent research

3 days a week, usually, at least 1 day a week unless holiday

No

MichaellorSensei. We are currently requiring the minimum of MR12+ to join our clan.
At the present moment you don't fulfill that requirement so we can't invite you. Once you have that we'll be more than happy to invite you.
Best of luck!

Edited by Excalibur64
Text fixing