Eternal Aegis Recruitment

4 hours ago, Ghlain said:

1. Ghlain

2. MR12

3. North America

Support player looking for large active clan. 

Available Sun-Tues Mountain Time Zone

An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan! 🙂

8 hours ago, dafilex said:

1. dafilex
2. MR 17
3. NA
4. Active about a year
5. Interested in participating in events
6. About 5 - 10 hours a week EST, mostly weekends

7 hours ago, kittyavenger said:

1 Kittyavenger

2 MR 7

3 Eu
4 active for around 3 months

5 want to join in  events

6 variable most time though

Kittyavenger 
We are currently requiring MR12+ to invite players so we can't invite you right now. Once you have that we will be more than happy to invite you.
Best of luck.

1 hour ago, NACN24 said:

IGN: NACN24 

MR 10

Asia

NACN24.
At this moment we are requiring MR12+ to invite to the clan, so we can't invite you yet. Once you have that we'll be more than happy to invite you.
Best of Luck!

3 hours ago, iNaako said:

IGN : iNaako
MR : 18

Region: Asia

iNaako
We are being unable to invite you because you are already in a clan. If you wish to join us please leave your current clan.
Best of Luck

1. Syfer613
  2. MR18
  3. NA
  4. Steam says 990 hours. Warframe says ~600 hours. I've been playing the game off and on since around the time Nova came out. I think it's been around six years?
  5. Active members and things to do.
  6. I can play a lot during the weekends usually. I can play maybe three or four small sessions during the week due to work. Usually, I complete the daily sortie, reach my standing cap for the day in a few syndicates, and maybe level a bit during these weekday sessions.
  7. The only clan I've been in is Aerion. The reason I'm leaving is because it's a dead clan. There are only two members online at the time of writing this.
16 hours ago, Syfer613 said:
  1. Syfer613
  2. MR18
  3. NA
  4. Steam says 990 hours. Warframe says ~600 hours. I've been playing the game off and on since around the time Nova came out. I think it's been around six years?
  5. Active members and things to do.
  6. I can play a lot during the weekends usually. I can play maybe three or four small sessions during the week due to work. Usually, I complete the daily sortie, reach my standing cap for the day in a few syndicates, and maybe level a bit during these weekday sessions.
  7. The only clan I've been in is Aerion. The reason I'm leaving is because it's a dead clan. There are only two members online at the time of writing this.

IGN: rainpig
MR:18
Region:NA
Been playing for about 2 years or so
I'm able to login almost everyday.
I was in this clan long time ago but I decided to leave because I wanted to quit warframe for a while. I recently came back to playing warframe and was hoping to join the clan again.

24 minutes ago, rainpig said:

IGN: rainpig
MR:18
Region:NA
Been playing for about 2 years or so
I'm able to login almost everyday.
I was in this clan long time ago but I decided to leave because I wanted to quit warframe for a while. I recently came back to playing warframe and was hoping to join the clan again.

27 minutes ago, Draconyx1996 said:

IGN: Draconyx1996
MR: 20

EU Player

Draconyx1996 Unfortunately we couldn't invite you because you're already in a clan so if you wish to join us please leave your current clan! Best of Luck